Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Enable the second mining option, the first mining option is just for travelling to the mining area and restarting the bot to enable the second option

should work much better, gl ^^ biggrin.png

edit:

Guys, should I add an extra delay for mining a rock so that the script waits 2-3 more seconds ? 

Edited by Czar

Enable the second mining option, the first mining option is just for travelling to the mining area and restarting the bot to enable the second option

should work much better, gl ^^ biggrin.png

edit:

Guys, should I add an extra delay for mining a rock so that the script waits 2-3 more seconds ? 

ok will try when i get bk

HEY ! i love your bots so much. i think i had 4 of them or something. i am not sure. I was just thinking. If you could somehow sell All your bots in like a Czar Perfect Bot Bundle, get all Czar bots at a 10% discount or something.. I would totally buy that bundle. Your bots are the best bots i have used. :D

• Like 1

done activated trials gl ;)

posted a quick update, the misclick chance is reduced, less antiban but higher accuracy, although I highly recommend higher antiban and less accuracy

as for script bundle, I've always wanted to sell scripts at a discounted price but the osbot store doesn't have any system for discounts/deals. I used to give unlimited trials as a deal (e.g. buy 2 scripts and get 1 free) but then the admins said you can't use trials for permanent scripts. I can only give 999 hour trials though (~1 month?) as a promotion, maybe even 1500-2000 hour

I bought your bot. It started out great, but now it's having problems. In the beginning, the bot worked perfectly. Now, my character just stands there and does nothing. I've tried both settings where you can tell it to mine a specific or, and the setting where you chooses which ores in the game to mine.

Update- nevermind. It's working great now. I must have been doing something wrong.

Edited by thanatos0320
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO