Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

@Rontag bear with me, we have around 1-2 updates left to make neitiznot perfect. Then this script will be the only bot on OSBot market with neitiznot rune ore, biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

EDIT: Don't enable Rune Ore neitiznot, enable rune ore, then select the location as neitiznot. Also, did you try screen mode? It should work better than list mode

Update coming up smile.png

@Jeune if you don't select all the rocks within 30 seconds it will not allow you to click rocks anymore, so you must do it at the start, very quickly, I can remove this feature if you want biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

it's still getting stuck at the mining guild at the same spots by the ladder,  when using from list or from screen

for some reason I think leaving the developer console open has fixed this...is this possible?  running it on two accounts with console open for almost an hour now and  neither are stuck, usually it happens after an hour, we'll see.

Edited by I Midnight I
  • Like 1

@Rontag bear with me, we have around 1-2 updates left to make neitiznot perfect. Then this script will be the only bot on OSBot market with neitiznot rune ore, biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

EDIT: Don't enable Rune Ore neitiznot, enable rune ore, then select the location as neitiznot. Also, did you try screen mode? It should work better than list mode

Update coming up smile.png

@Jeune if you don't select all the rocks within 30 seconds it will not allow you to click rocks anymore, so you must do it at the start, very quickly, I can remove this feature if you want biggrin.png

Yes i tried screen mode, and it dont do anything just standing even if ore is available, and what do you mean select rune ore? there no option for that theres only

Select rock: Runiite:   option: Heros_Guild  ++ Rune_rocks

and there rock under runite names " Runite-netizitions

Czar have u added that theres 2 bridge in this area that u have to click on them to cross? and theres levels 83 ice trolls that will be attacking you and you should run fast?.  you need account this make this script perfect :D.. add me on skype so u connect my teamviewr and take a look and do some scripting?

Czar believe it or not!, i select Runite ores - Rune-rocks, and it worked at netitzionts and it's hopping and world perfect.. lol the script is so glitched.. u should name it good.. Thanks xD

• Like 1

Version 0.46 has been posted.

Improvements to:

- Rune rocks

-- Added bridge for neitiznot

- Gem rocks

- Mining guild pathfinding

update should be live within a few hours max.

I have a few more updates and anti-fails coming up too biggrin.png Including a timeout for walking, a timeout for gaining xp, etc. If walking takes too long (if it gets stuck or something) it will boost it (similar to pause/restart script), if xp isn't gained within 10 minutes (same effect). And if nothing happens for 20 minutes then script stops, to protect your account biggrin.png

Let me know how Gem Rocks are, I extended the path so it knows how to find the gem rocks. If it doesn't work in this update (0.46) tell me what settings you used so I can go and test it again, but it's working for me now :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Improvements to:

- Rune rocks

- Gem rocks

I have a few more updates and anti-fails coming up too biggrin.png Including a timeout for walking, a timeout for gaining xp, etc. If walking takes too long (if it gets stuck or something) it will boost it (similar to pause/restart script), if xp isn't gained within 10 minutes (same effect). And if nothing happens for 20 minutes then script stops, to protect your account biggrin.png

Let me know how Gem Rocks are, I extended the path so it knows how to find the gem rocks. If it doesn't work in this update (0.46) tell me what settings you used so I can go and test it again, but it's working for me now biggrin.png

Right on, you're a beast man! thanks for the frequent and fluid updates <3

• Like 1

Improvements to:

- Rune rocks

- Gem rocks

Let me know how Gem Rocks are, I extended the path so it knows how to find the gem rocks. If it doesn't work in this update (0.46) tell me what settings you used so I can go and test it again, but it's working for me now biggrin.png

There are rocks I can't select with screen mode: http://screencast.com/t/LY8L7GGL9

I could at first, but after like 30 minutes the bot wouldn't mine them since they weren't selected anymore. After I started back the script, I still couldn't select them.

Thank you.

Edited by Jeune Padawan
  • Like 1