dispute rservergeeks.................

Baller

F5TBqzj.png

This is why this situation make me angry, basically he is able to choose when he wants to offer a guarantee and when he does not. 

Seems to me when the job got to hard for him he just ditched out the final unfinished product and said be done with it now pay me? 

Like what the hell man so this is being tolerated like really? Is there so rules in GFX or what?

Now he come up with this lol, sorry but he's so pathetic.

8Ovnd3t.png

Also he has to pay be for the avatar he currently has, I made it 2 days ago and he still didn't pay me. he said it himself, you can confirm with him. 

WjEzU7k.png

Why do you constantly leave parts out of your skype pictures man I specifically said come to w 308 and I would pay you for it, you told me no YOU WOULD WAIT UNTIL I HAD TO PAY YOU FOR THE LAYOUT lol why are you leaving things out man?

3qVrCXw.png

@Maldesto so lemme get this right now only do I have to pay for bad work, I have to pay for unfinished product?

BdxwlUn.png

You say it's unfinished, I say it's finished. You asked for a bunch of fixes/and modifications, I did those. Then you don't want to pay because '' you don't like it ''.

Doesn't work like that.

• Like 3

You say it's unfinished, I say it's finished. You asked for a bunch of fixes/and modifications, I did those. Then you don't want to pay because '' you don't like it ''.

Doesn't work like that.

You can practically look at the thread and tell its not finished man just look at it and tell me what looks odd and not finished. 

Whoever orders the GFX is responsible for setting the guidelines, if he doesn't agree, simply don't order through him. You seem to be blaming everyone here, but yourself. You agreed to the deal, you didn't question him at all.

I didn't question him read the chat I specifically asked for a certain kind of layout I linked him to the thread layout I wanted my work to mirror what do you mean I set the guidelines he did not achieve them and he knows he didn't.

Whoever orders the GFX is responsible for setting the guidelines, if he doesn't agree, simply don't order through him. You seem to be blaming everyone here, but yourself. You agreed to the deal, you didn't question him at all.

Take a look at this: 

u6S2TOR.png

BYieqfI.png

L9fDrLq.png

Now specifically look at this: 

lyYvAKO.png

and this is the thread I linked him: 

The finished products looks nothing remotely close man.

I didn't question him read the chat I specifically asked for a certain kind of layout I linked him to the thread layout I wanted my work to mirror what do you mean I set the guidelines he did not achieve them and he knows he didn't.

Yeah you did set the guidelines, but after I was done 3 hours later lol.

http://i.imgur.com/pcUfjs0.gif he linked you this and said he done this which looks close to the one he did for you and you didn't object at all explain that server.

He linked me that and then I linked him the sythe thread shown above and he said he guesses he can make it as shown in the post above, what gets me is at that POINT he should of say " nope I cannot do that quality work man" instead he said "I guess" leading me to believe he could potentially get somewhere remotely close to it, when in reality he could not. 

http://i.imgur.com/pcUfjs0.gif he linked you this and said he done this which looks close to the one he did for you and you didn't object at all explain that server.

Also as I explained to him on skype gold selling threads are way different than that I was expecting for a league boosting thread I explained that to him. Also he is the artist he should not assume that I know his level of skills, the other threads were cheaper than I was paying for this one so I figured if I am paying more then I should get more quality, in which I did not. 

• Administrator

He linked me that and then I linked him the sythe thread shown above and he said he guesses he can make it as shown in the post above, what gets me is at that POINT he should of say " nope I cannot do that quality work man" instead he said "I guess" leading me to believe he could potentially get somewhere remotely close to it, when in reality he could not. 

He made improvements from the one he sent you, but of course it isn't that quality. You seen his quality with the link and never once questioned it until he sent you the final product. You will be liable for the payment, you saying "i'll take my 48 hours" isn't going to be acceptable, you are both online pay him.

• Like 7