dispute rservergeeks.................

Baller

The pictures I linked above are when we first started discussing the thread layout mate how is that 3 hours later lol lets be real dude. 

Oh yah, true. but it's not like I'm gonna exactly copy a layout. I showed you my style and you already know it probably, because it wasn't the first time you order gfx from me.

What I'm saying is, you only told me after I was done  that you wanted it exactly like this one or there was no point.

K2Q048k.png

He made improvements from the one he sent you, but of course it isn't that quality. You seen his quality with the link and never once questioned it until he sent you the final product. You will be liable for the payment, you saying "i'll take my 48 hours" isn't going to be acceptable, you are both online pay him.

Do you not understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I paid less for the other threads, I was paying more for this thread you cant just assume customer know your work off 4 layouts that he made which were practically all the same layouts. How the hell does that work? Are you serious dawg 20$ for shit im not going to use this is fucking crazy man hell no.