dispute rservergeeks.................

Baller

Disputed member: http://osbot.org/forum/user/155029-rservicegeeks/

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/55540-ballers-graphics-store-pp-rs3gp-07gp/page-1

Explanation: He wanted a thread layout, we agreed on a price (10m), then I worked on it for 3 hrs. Changed things he doesnt like etc, then he says he doesnt want to buy it because he doesn't like it?

Layout I did for him : http://oi60.tinypic.com/2rnzmro.jpg

Evidence:

RYp0wVo.pngx3OyDeu.pngvimpXLs.pngUHKGLCI.png

jqZ8g7S.png

• Like 3

I told @RServiceGeeks to post here.

He has 24h to do so.

Unless he can provide proof that you both agreed that he only has to pay once he is 100% happy with the result,

he will have to pay you the full amount

I have already responded x2 times last night. 

No, you made seperate disputes, twice.

Please post here.

• Like 1

Also like I said I'm not going to pay for work I'm not going to use I clearly told him the caliber of gfx I wanted and he knew he could not give me what I needed so he should of said it in the beginning. Your not going to force my hand in paying for shitty work, not going to bully me into paying for some crap I'm not going to use IDC how long it took him he knew he could not do the work so why try and do it, and tell me way later that you could not make the GFX I wanted. 

I read it and I don't see where you both agreed that you don't have to pay if you are not 100% happy.

Please provide me this proof or you have to pay him.

Why would I even need to say this he is a GFX artist if this is the case I would have paid up from now wouldn't I, what's the point in doing GFX for customers if your not going to make them happy with your work that's just plain retarded. 

Edit: I meant to say "pay up front" misspelled it.

Also if you can post the full conversations that I posted last night because he clearly left some of it out like the part when he said.

"I DO NOT HAVE THE SKILLS TO MAKE THE GRAPHICS YOU WANT. "

PslHtMu.png

Edited by RServiceGeeks

• Administrator

Show me where you said you didn't have to pay if happy, you requested a service, he completed it. You have to pay him. It is a quality GFX. You will pay or prove IN THIS DISPUTE NOT CREATING ANOTHER ONE. That you agreed to only pay if you were 100% happy.

You have 48 hours to refund him if you can't prove that.

• Like 4

Show me where you said you didn't have to pay if happy, you requested a service, he completed it. You have to pay him. It is a quality GFX. You will pay or prove IN THIS DISPUTE NOT CREATING ANOTHER ONE. That you agreed to only pay if you were 100% happy.

Ok if that's the case I'm not happy with the work id like for him to fix more of the thread then since I'm obviously going to be forced to pay for shitty service, he is an artist his priority should be to make his customers happy if that's not self explanatory then this shit is retarded. 

Or maybe GFX artist should have some kind of T.O.S on there damn work for a fucking change, basically scamming people. He can keep his shitty ass work. 

And also your right I requested a service for GFX that I would use not something that I can stick on my trash can cover. 

I know gfx artist on OSbot that will not even accept a payment is there customers are not satisfied with there work he is raging because he know's his work is not good enough and he knew what I was expecting and he knew he could not perform it, so basically he is getting paid 20$ for nothing and I'm having to pay another artist 20$ for work so I'm out of 40$ and he is out of what 3 hours if that lol so tell me that's not an all in 1 scam.