Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Hey Czar, I've noticed that the superglass make gets stuck sometimes, it continues to hover over the molten glass, https://gyazo.com/c33c6c28f3cfdae7b2775fd1bbf9a1e0. Unfortunately I closed the log that pops up. And nothing appears in the main log :( 

I've seen this happen on two occasions; on one occasion it clicks the banker and is stuck in dialogue. On another occasion I just found it like I provided before. Sorry for the lack of information! Next time I'll keep the log running, unless it's the same as the main log. 

• Like 1

I'm very interested in buying this but can I get a trial first?

EDIT: just went ahead and bought it but the tan leather doesnt work... does maybe 3 inventories and then just stops and stays in the bank interface doing nothing :/

Only reason I bought the script, should of waited for the trial >.<

EDIT2: Seems to be working now, but the mouse movement is really weird. why does it move when clicking the spell? I think it would be better if it stays in the same spot when clicking the spell. Also the mouse speed is too fast I think

Edited by Brianm23
  • Like 1

I'm very interested in buying this but can I get a trial first?

EDIT: just went ahead and bought it but the tan leather doesnt work... does maybe 3 inventories and then just stops and stays in the bank interface doing nothing :/

Only reason I bought the script, should of waited for the trial >.<

EDIT2: Seems to be working now, but the mouse movement is really weird. why does it move when clicking the spell? I think it would be better if it stays in the same spot when clicking the spell. Also the mouse speed is too fast I think

Nah mate you'll be fine. I've ran this script for 600+ hours (not even exaggerating I have the stats to prove it :P) with no bans across multiple account. I seriously didn't think my accounts would last this long, but Czar is the script God. Along with being an anti-pattern god :P

• Like 1

Nah mate you'll be fine. I've ran this script for 600+ hours (not even exaggerating I have the stats to prove it tongue.png) with no bans across multiple account. I seriously didn't think my accounts would last this long, but Czar is the script God. Along with being an anti-pattern god tongue.png

are you using the tan spell as well?