Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Just purchased your script, got 99 combat and range with your other scripts so hopefully 99 mage with this one...

Superheating: I am doing steel bars and why does it withdraw 18 coal and 8 iron or whatever.. why not the the 18 coal and then the all option? Saves time having to put in the number.

Humidify: When it humidifies clay, as soon as it presses the spell it clicks on the chest everytime when it shouldnt since the animation of the spell is occuring.. makes it look super bot like if it does it everytime...

On another note, do you know the xp/hr + gp/gr of each of the Lunar spells and materials? I remember you said there was a spreadsheet you had. I heard Plank Make, Humidify, and String Jewrelly were good but which one would be best for xp/hr and gp/hr

Edited by Mystical
  • Like 1

Hmm, for the superheating I did iron -> coal because it is closer to the spell (when casting superheat), which is faster than the other way round

as for humidify, you mean chest as in the bank chest? or what, if so, I will increase the delay on banking

IIRC all lunar spells are 100k+ xp/hr, I will try and find the spreadsheet somewhere

Hmm, for the superheating I did iron -> coal because it is closer to the spell (when casting superheat), which is faster than the other way round

as for humidify, you mean chest as in the bank chest? or what, if so, I will increase the delay on banking

IIRC all lunar spells are 100k+ xp/hr, I will try and find the spreadsheet somewhere

To be more specific, the bank chest in clan wars.

I know the xp/hr is pretty good for most of them but I want the one that loses no money or gains money if there is any. From what I have tested, every lunar spells loses 100+gp/spell.

Edited by Mystical

To be more specific, the bank chest in clan wars.

I know the xp/hr is pretty good for most of them but I want the one that loses no money or gains money if there is any. From what I have tested, every lunar spells loses 100+gp/spell.

Maaate, you've got it backwards, do some more research on specific spells :P

• Like 1

I did as far as Lunar spells go. If there is one I am missing and you don't want to share publicly, send me a pm please and I'll appreciate it!

I shall share my knowledge of humidify with you. This method used to make more GP/Hr but there's now jug of water buyers in alkharid or some shit that have crashed the price. So you buy empty jugs for 30gp each. Cast Humidify and sell for 60gp each. As you can see by the amounts traded, just above 1.5 million, they're in demand. Obviously for making wines. They'll sell within an hour of being kept on the ge. 

Anyway Humidify; Costs 150gp per cast (Use a steam staff (95k) to save 20gp per cast).

27 Jugs of water per cast = profit of 27 X 30 = 810gp. 

Casting takes 5-10 seconds. Let's calculate on high end - including banking etc. 3600 seconds in a hour, so 360 casts. 360 X 810gp = 291K. So there you go :P Aso works for soft clay, except there isn't as much of a demand for it. 

Downside is, in another two weeks or so you'll make even less profit. And eventually you'll make nothing. Take advantage while it lasts!

https://rsbuddy.com/exchange?id=1935&

https://rsbuddy.com/exchange?id=1937&

• Like 1

Can I get le trial please

Edit: nvm I just bought it.

Superglass make with seaweed doesn't work.

doesnt take out of bank the bucket of sand + seaweed.

do you have fire runes or air runes in inventory, and which staff are you using? I coded it for fire runes, but I can make some changes

I shall share my knowledge of humidify with you. This method used to make more GP/Hr but there's now jug of water buyers in alkharid or some shit that have crashed the price. So you buy empty jugs for 30gp each. Cast Humidify and sell for 60gp each. As you can see by the amounts traded, just above 1.5 million, they're in demand. Obviously for making wines. They'll sell within an hour of being kept on the ge. 

Anyway Humidify; Costs 150gp per cast (Use a steam staff (95k) to save 20gp per cast).

27 Jugs of water per cast = profit of 27 X 30 = 810gp. 

Casting takes 5-10 seconds. Let's calculate on high end - including banking etc. 3600 seconds in a hour, so 360 casts. 360 X 810gp = 291K. So there you go tongue.png Aso works for soft clay, except there isn't as much of a demand for it. 

Downside is, in another two weeks or so you'll make even less profit. And eventually you'll make nothing. Take advantage while it lasts!

https://rsbuddy.com/exchange?id=1935&

https://rsbuddy.com/exchange?id=1937&

The xp/hr is terrible though. I did soft clay and even though it was easy profit, it was like 20k xp/hr

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO