Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

• 3 weeks later...

my man, i love your scripts as always but for some reason, its not recognizing the ID for rune arrows in my bank or in my inventory. Ive got a smoke staff, plenty of fire runes, a fire staff, nature runes and rune arrows but as soon as it withdraws my nature runes, it closes the bank and logs out. ive tried starting with no staff, staff, runes in my inventory, runes in my bank, all to no avail. i dont know whats going on plz halp

• Like 1

Hey bro ty for the support <3 And yeah for alching multiple items you need to remove the space between items. So it can't look like this [Rune arrow, Rune platebody, Adamant platelegs] it must look something like this: [Rune arrow,Rune platebody,Adamant platelegs], hope this makes sense ^^ :D

Fastest way to 94 magic is stunalching @legends1994

I'm trying to high-alc rune arrows specifically. I put the item ID in the box which is 892 for rune arrow but it just withdraws the nature runes and then tries to log out. I have the smoke staff in my hand when starting this. Should i start it with something else like afire staff or fire runes? Should i be putting the name rune arrow into the box instead of the ID number? and how does one stun alch?

Edited by JoyfulJerry
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, John Foster said:

Cursing is actually totally broken, only curses the NPC once regardless of which NPC it is. Please fix ASAP.

Hey is there any chance you selected the wrong option? There are two ways to curse. One option is for curse AND alching, and one is just cursing alone (without alching). Please confirm. I selected Stun/curse spells and it seems to be working very well here:

HTpYCgF.gif

Just for clarification, this is the option you want:

JmoHESQ.png

Because the [Curse + alch] will look for nature runes, and stop the bot immediately if none are found, which is what I am guessing is happening in your post.

Edited by Czar