Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Done gl guys enjoy <3 Be sure to check out enchanting + GE restocking, I will be expanding GE restocking to all other spells soon.

Also great news:

New Update (v160.0)

- Added degrime herb spell (1-2m/hr profit!!)
- Added bryophyta staff support for alching

Update is now live, enjoy <3 More new features coming!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2023 at 5:40 PM, fortnitesters said:

I get like 55k xp/hr with stun alching, is this correct? I put on on the faster method too

I can add a quicker mouse if you like? :D Also I recommend zooming in the camera and spell filtering, to shorten the distance between mouse movements 😉

On 4/16/2023 at 6:39 PM, hcimjim said:

Hi , trying to use this scipt to ''superglass make''  however after withdrawing required items it just deposits them again and loop's  

Hey there I will help :D I just submitted a new update for superglass, I highly recommend doing giant seaweed it's the best, I'm going for 99 magic and crafting using this spell :doge: 

pSK8eGx.png

On 4/16/2023 at 10:54 PM, coinsboi said:

Script is great, but the new update seems to have made spells with a manual casting method slower.

Degrime also has issues with closing bank interface after withdrawing grimy herbs so it can't cast spell, even though the log says it can.

Thanks, I'll make some changes today <3 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2015 at 8:41 PM, Czar said:

yo02pxZ.png

wnv2dsS.png
#1 SOLD MAGIC SCRIPT

#1 MOST FEATURES MAGIC SCRIPT

4BMNx4B.png

99.png.6984297af4f856fa61be90375d8e9b2e.png

hfStnlP.png

cCxrDZO.png
M2ESccH.png
0IIDfgY.png
vPGT27C.png
hfStnlP.png

Want to see how well this script compares to other scripts?

Visit the Popular Page to see the list of scripts ranked by popularity!

Thank you everyone for all the support and feedback, this script officially is the most sold magic script on the market! Since 2015 it has been continually updated all the way to 2022!

aeac94e0ddf89d0db94ac8ca29b0d8d6.gif
hIwtnb5.png

ESC MODE, HOVER-CLICK, NEAREST ITEM CLICK, FLAWLESS

CExbhCA.gif

GznAZ79.png

Anti-ban and Optimal script usage

Anti-ban:

- Don't go botting more than 3 hours at once, take breaks! Otherwise the ban-rate is highly increased!
- Bans also depend on where you bot, for the best results: bot in unpopular locations

Banking-related spells are the lowest ban-rate (spells which require banking or can be casted near a bank, e.g. superheating, maybe alching,
 jewelry enchanting etc etc) since you can just go to a full world and blend in with other non-bots (humans), for example: world 2 grand exchange

If casting spells on npcs, then unpopular locations reduce the banrate by alot,
So make sure not to go to botting hotspots otherwise you may be included in ban waves.

- Some good areas used to be (until some got popular): grizzly bear, yanille stun-alching, any overground tiles (upstairs etc)
but once the areas are overpopulated, try to go to another location which is similar to the aforementioned locations.
This is a very popular thread with many many users so if a new location is mentioned, the location will be populated very quickly so I can only suggest examples of good locations

- Don't go botting straight after a game update, it can be a very easy way to get banned. Wait a few hours!

If you ever get banned, just backtrack your mistakes and avoid them in the future: you cannot be banned without making botting mistakes.
Keep in mind you can be delay-banned from using previous scripts, so don't go using free/crap scripts for 24 hours then switching to a premium script,
because the free/crap previous script can still get you banned!

For more anti-ban information, see this thread which was created by an official developer: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/

HbWtwAr.pngQXnkW4F.png
e3b503f8612ba7f6f28dfd658d1f6977.gifh3XhHf0.pngLhb8j4Z.pngCt1KU15.png
zhbtxiG.pngzoEQeEt.jpg2e7f348d2273da0691a0b4e63104422a.pngceb5cbe04305257abd4889430f48e64e.png
6fa6f92403c078507da630630076b402.png
vmGuBFh.png
VxQCW4O.pngqge1pHY.png
HLe1zW2.jpg8gZmrHq.png
image.pngijcg4fm.png

hfStnlP.png

turns me on