Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Client is now updated, good luck guys!

Also, announcement: Script will be monthly very soon.

All users who buy it as soon as possible, or have bought the script already, are grandfathered in, and do not need to pay monthly. Script will be $4.99/month.

Edited by Czar

On 11/25/2018 at 6:39 AM, tutto said:

I just tried running it in mirror mode, is it normal to receive less xp/hr in mirror vs stealth? I was averaging 185k stun/alching with stealth, and with mirror im at 112k xp/hr? Should I just be running it in stealth mode?

Do you not value your account? If the answer is yes then use stealth injeciton. However I do agree with you, back when I was risking it on stealth injection on my now perm banned old main, I was getting some insane xp. Although, I'd rather it be safe and more human like while not being detected on a 3rd party client. XD

Edited by Xanthippie

@Czar When you get a chance can you look at the Lunar > Spin Flax clicks? The only options you have are enabling/disabling faster clicks, which when I tested it had no difference. Pretty much there's a ~5second delay you have to wait for before you can cast the next spin flax and the bot clicks 3 times exactly before it is ready to cast again. Every Single Time. Even with fast mode off or on XD

Could you look into it and either slow down the clicks or something, just watching it gave me anxiety that I'm just gonna get flagged after getting this new account to main status with only mirror mode haha - I was able to do it faster manually do that but... who has time for that anyway lol 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, theplug12 said:

got Perm Banned this morning..... making a new account. def use this bot less than 3 hours a day guys... 

made a new acount hopefully it doesn't get banned

To everyone who has recently gotten banned or will this week. It is most likely not this script getting you hammered. If you are not a VIP member (~$9/month), I highly suggest you do become one if you can afford it and strictly use mirror mode only. If you botted once with stealth-injeciton, you most likely will still get a ban at somepoint in the future. Mirror Mode is not 100% safe either, but it will at least delay the inevitable ban and save your ass the day you slip up with botting compared to Stealth Injeciton (1 broken script/client/suicide = gg)

Edited by Xanthippie
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Czar said:

For mirror mode speed, I suggest lowering reaction timer it makes everything faster. Mirror client hotkeys: Hold SHIFT + F3/F4 keys until you get 100ms from 1,000ms.

As for other suggestions, thanks guys. Noted down and will be posting the new update very soon. :D

WAIT WHAT THAT IS WHAT THAT DOES? .

I tinkered with it earlier and it just started lagging when I hit F3/F4 but I'll have to try it again when maging. I ended up yoloing it and just doing it for about an hour or two while talking to my friend at the bank

Edited by Xanthippie
  • Like 1