Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Tele-alching is not working for me, I got all the runes and the item to alch in my inventory but when I start the script it just presses the alch spell but fails to find the item to alch. I started the script, pressed teleport spells and in the box I added the name of the item i wanted to alch. I've tried with two different items but it doesn't work. Not using mirror mode btw. If you need any more info just pm me.

Edit: It works as long as I don't tick the "Stop script when out of runes" option.

Edited by dazeldo
  • Like 1

tan leather isn't working here is what it does

1. withdraws 25 hides

2. casts tan leather on them

3. instead of banking the 25 hides it just tanned it will withdraw 1 more hide and casts tan leather again

4. banks all 26 hide and starts again.

since 25 spots are taken up by hides and 2 spots are taken up by runes when it withdraws the second time it is only getting out 1 hide thus wasting runes on tanning just that one hide.

Fix please

Edited by JTTonster
  • Like 1

A small thing you might want to consider to update: When making planks, it does not check if you have the required amount of gold in your inventory. It'll keep trying to cast the spell and fail every time. Completely my own fault for leaving it unattended for a bit too long, but got me a temporary ban (which is lucky I suppose!). Still, would be nice to add a check maybe =] more idiot proof is always better, right?

• Like 1

I've just purchased this script and have attempted with both the stealth injection as well as the mirror mode, and regardless of how I try, it casts weaken one time on monk and then stops doing anything. :(

Edit: This seems to be strictly related to curses. Using the battle function is working just fine. I know the script itself is still functioning because if I tab away from spellbook, it corrects that. 

Edited by Malkeur
  • Like 1

For tan leather make sure you have 25 free spaces and 3 used spaces, otherwise the script will get confused. I need a high level account to test it if anybody has an account I can use due to very high reqs I can make some extra changes to it. In the meantime I will use dummy items to test in it's place

As for plank make and logging out, I will give it an update for stopping when out of runes but I made the script operate too fast and it will sometimes not detect any runes due to its speed and it will think there are no runes and just log out. I will make some changes but I will have to make the script slower which I don't want to do :s 

As for safespotting, it should safespot in the tile you started the script in, bear that in mind ^^ :D 

Activated all trials gl guys :D 

New update with user feedback coming soon :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Czar said:

For tan leather make sure you have 25 free spaces and 3 used spaces, otherwise the script will get confused. I need a high level account to test it if anybody has an account I can use due to very high reqs I can make some extra changes to it. In the meantime I will use dummy items to test in it's place

Yeah i'll lend you my account if you can fix the tan leather. Needs fixing with banking and also needs to work with firestaff. At the moment you need to use fire runes,since it does need 3 used slots like you said, and it cuts into profit. Also the banking is slow because it clicks tan hides to many times. I'll gladly lend you my account so you can see for yourself.

PM'd you

Edited by JTTonster

Posted in other thread.

Thanks for liking the curse thing. Can you consider adding in a manually adjusted, but randomized delay timer? I don't like that it clicks the spells so fast and efficiently when my normal play has a little bit of lag. You can still hit the spells on CD without clicking them as consistently as the script does it. 

Edited by Malkeur