Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Used for two hours using plank make and I was banned. Even on mirror mode.

Edit: Not saying this is a bad script. I've used Czar's scripts a lot in the past, which is why this was my first choice. I haven't botted on this account minus the one time I did using this script. I think the plank make might just be a bit too slow or something. I was only averaging 90k xp an hour using the script, but manually I was making 130k ish. Luckily it was only a two day ban. 

Edited by Vuzzyy
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Czar said:

Ah unlucky on ban :( My intention was to make the plank make slower to make it more humanlike and less botlike, should I increase the speed? :s

I think I read somewhere max efficiency was 160k xp an hour roughly. It's not a bad idea to slow it down a bit from that by any means, but I think it may be a little too slow at the moment. Ultimately that's your call though. I don't really know much about scripting and what goes on behind the scenes at Jagex to figure out who's botting and stuff. My idea was that since I was doing it pretty steadily making 120-130k an hour, then switching to the script where it was going slower than I usually do must've caught some unwanted attention. But that's my really uneducated guess. 

I think making plank make cast as fast as the spell allows would be a good idea, but keep banking how it is. IIRC it's a 3 tick spell.

Edited by Vuzzyy
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO