Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

VIP client is for VIP users only, you are not VIP which means you are telling lies. Also, it is impossible to be banned in 20 minutes unless many free scripts were used prior (thereby resulting in a delayed ban from free scripts)

By the way I am in fact a VIP member, I have no idea why it's not showing up on this forum. I still have membership until the 31st of this month. I in no way was trying to talk bad about your script or the service I was just bringing it up because it is exactly what happened. I was at the GE in world 2 blending with everyone else. I understand that it's the risk with botting hence the reason why I didn't talk bad about the script, I was merely stating what happened. I payed for your service and it was delivered I'm not complaining. It was only a 2 day ban I am done with scripts at this point.

• Like 1

using humidify it will right click on castle wars chest then go to friends list then click back on chest. everytime it casts it does this but changed wat i goes to after right clicking. which makes it very bot like considering it does this everytime it clicks humidify. just make it delay click the bank or sumthing along those lines

• Like 1

Well the script speed hasn't changed in the past 2 weeks, which spell? Will make an update :D

As for humidify, the script isn't programmed to click the friends tab, but I will make sure there are no bugs for that spell and add an update :D

As for trials, activated all free trials good luck everyone ;)

As for script disappearing, if the script was given as a free script (promotional offer or script deal) the script may have expired :( The limit is ~600 days I think

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO