Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Did Superheating for 3.5 hrs, Mirror Client enabled. Was banned later that night, was in a bank just minding my own business. Followed every tip this Forum had and the ban still happened. The delay for Superheating is not NEARLY where it should be, there is also no randomized delay. The pattern is also exactly the same if not very slightly different. This was the only script I used on this character and I was still banned.

• Like 1

3.5 hours is on the 99.99% percentile of unluckiness, unless your account already had a 2 day ban or you botted other skills, it's virtually impossible to be banned that fast without making any mistakes. Something doesn't make sense man, how can users get 99 mage using this script (100+ hours) and there are even proggies for enchanting (at least 3 hours each) etc

The delay on enchanting is from 400 milliseconds to 850 milliseconds and anti-pattern is automatically enabled for this script.. I know it's easy to blame the bot, but cmon man magic is evidently one of the lowest banrate skills.. :( and my 2 test accounts aren't even banned so maybe there wasn't a ban wave yesterday/today

but don't worry guys, I am planning on doing another p2p premium bonds giveaway for users that ever get banned using any of my bots, the last 2 giveaways set me back at least 200m need to rebuild ^^ :D

3.5 hours is on the 99.99% percentile of unluckiness, unless your account already had a 2 day ban or you botted other skills, it's virtually impossible to be banned that fast without making any mistakes. Something doesn't make sense man, how can users get 99 mage using this script (100+ hours) and there are even proggies for enchanting (at least 3 hours each) etc

The delay on enchanting is from 400 milliseconds to 850 milliseconds and anti-pattern is automatically enabled for this script.. I know it's easy to blame the bot, but cmon man magic is evidently one of the lowest banrate skills.. sad.png and my 2 test accounts aren't even banned so maybe there wasn't a ban wave yesterday/today

but don't worry guys, I am planning on doing another p2p premium bonds giveaway for users that ever get banned using any of my bots, the last 2 giveaways set me back at least 200m need to rebuild ^^ biggrin.png

Sounds good, just discouraging. I'm not one for pointing fingers or looking to pass blame. Just informing you of what happened. I used this one a test account aswell, level 30 with pretty "Mainy" looking stats. 30/50/30/45 magic. Never botted once on this character and I was banned. No clue what it was, it's only a two day ban though.

• Like 1

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand i got banned aswell, got to use this script from 55-71 thats like what 1 night? In the morning it had been clicking inventory for few hours like i said above because it ran out of runes so i guess its because of that. So i decided to stop until fixed and after work i try to log in but perma banned.

Idk how this bot is premium if it cant even alch without flaws. Used to use a regular free script from other forum from 60-94 pretty much 12h day botting and no ban. 

Hope others have better luck with this script.

Edited by ohutuskeskus

Alching is 100% perfectly flawless, the 'stop when out of runes' option is now re-enabled, I had to disable it in previous versions because I was worried the items would not be detected fast enough to stop the script. Aside from that, unlucky about the ban, seems there was a ban wave yesterday/today. sad.png

(v0.85 is the stop when out of runes is re-enabled btw guys) ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

The script will logout if there are no runes or alchable items in inventory, otherwise turn off 'Stop script when out of runes' to override the system ^^ biggrin.png

790c3bf647f879df2969fac3f9bd8010.gif

With 'Stop script when out of runes' option turned off, it works flawless

EDIT: 

Posted a quick update, 'Stop script when out of runes' option will no longer pause the script or make the script log out. For now, just turn off that option and the script will run normally ^^ :D (just until the admins register the new update)

Latest version is now v0.86 update should be live within a few hours max ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO