Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Don't stun monk of zamoraks, unless you really want a ban, they are a hotspot for botting = high banrate, but I will add an extra safety check there I guess, so the bot knows how to get back ohmy.png

@symbol, magic potion , for combat spells or for all spells ? biggrin.png And don't worry, magic is extremely low banrate if you know where to bot, don't go to monk of zamorak (bot hotspot)

@punchbaggies alch option is a good idea for combat spells too, but what about the timing, when should the bot actually alch while in combat, after a kill or after a spell, after 2-3 spells , etc?

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

No need to be rude..

But, no - disregard the entire xp theory if anything - it's xp related to hours put in, e.g. 20 hours of exp gains = red flag. Like I said, there would NOT be 94 magic proggies and posts on this thread, if magic skill is low banrate. Although if you really are worried, try mirror mode - it eliminates the fact that the account is logged in a bot client :o

But I always do say that bank-related spells are lower ban rate, but combat spells can be equally low banrate (only if bot hotspots are avoided)

Edited by Czar

Don't stun monk of zamoraks, unless you really want a ban, they are a hotspot for botting = high banrate, but I will add an extra safety check there I guess, so the bot knows how to get back ohmy.png

@symbol, magic potion , for combat spells or for all spells ? biggrin.png And don't worry, magic is extremely low banrate if you know where to bot, don't go to monk of zamorak (bot hotspot)

@punchbaggies alch option is a good idea for combat spells too, but what about the timing, when should the bot actually alch while in combat, after a kill or after a spell, after 2-3 spells , etc?

I'd say after alch after each bolt/blast spell, maybe add option to miss the timing once in a while to seem more human? (user defined)

• Like 1

'Log out when out of runes' option is temporarily disabled, because OSBot client is bad at detecting item changes , and the client will make the bot logout even if there are still many runes in inventory sad.png I will add an info box to let everybody know

EDIT:

Actually I think I can make a custom inventory system to detect if out of runes, and remove all the default osbot inventory code, update coming up ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

'Log out when out of runes' option is temporarily disabled, because OSBot client is bad at detecting item changes , and the client will make the bot logout even if there are still many runes in inventory sad.png I will add an info box to let everybody know

EDIT:

Actually I think I can make a custom inventory system to detect if out of runes, and remove all the default osbot inventory code, update coming up ^^ biggrin.png

Was just about to say..I ran out of an ore and it just sat there trying to mass click deposit.

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO