Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

@eagle make sure you have 3 inventory slots not-free,  and 25 inventory slots free. So carry some fire runes even if you don't need them, in order to get 25 inventory slots. Tan leather is a tricky one, let me know how it goes ! biggrin.png EDIT: Ignore this, I will be adding an update to Tan Leather spell ASAP. :)

@dainius34 Gratz on 94 mage ! biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

@eagle make sure you have 3 inventory slots not-free,  and 25 inventory slots free. So carry some fire runes even if you don't need them, in order to get 25 inventory slots. Tan leather is a tricky one, let me know how it goes ! biggrin.png EDIT: Ignore this, I will be adding an update to Tan Leather spell ASAP. smile.png

@dainius34 Gratz on 94 mage ! biggrin.png

Thanks for looking into it! I had 3 items in inventory and it would deposit one of them then freeze, but I guess you realized that with your edit.

• Like 1

@suikerbrood common mistake, you selected Stunalch mode, which is why it's asking for an item name to alch. Make sure you select the right option, only 'Curse' not 'Curse/alch or Stunalch'. If it shows an alch item name box, you are in the stunalch setup window. It is a very common mistake for some odd reason, but please, select the right option biggrin.png

@eagle the tan leather spell should be back to normal in version 0.70 of the bot, which would be in a couple hours or so, depends when admin(s) register the update ^^ biggrin.png in the meantime try with less runes in inventory, try to use a mixed staff or something, so theres only 2 runes in inventory. The spell has an extremely high req so I can't test it :( fremennik hard tasks and lunar quest.. :/

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO