Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

i am bound to get banned if the script is constantly clicking the bag, then clicking the item its trying to alch, instead of clicking the high alch icon first. it seems like this is pretty common now that im actually watching it. not sure if it happens with just high alch, but while stun/alching it is. i am using the stun spell (lvl 80). 

EDIT:: (better description is, right after a stun it will instead of clicking the high alch then alching the item it clicks the bag tab and clicks the item instead, then goes back to the mage tab and does the high alch and all is good for a few minutes then it does it again)

another thing is that its happening so frequently that my xp rates are only around 140-148k/hour now, it actually happend about 7-10 times within 12 minute of running, i am not going to use this anymore untill it gets fixed in fear of getting banned by the constant mishaps.

Edited by buttpipe
  • Like 1

Hey Czar, Superglass make still doesn't work. I understand that you may not have had time to update the script, but I posted the error 6 days ago. Since then I've made an account specifically to complete Lunar diplomacy and get 77 magic. It's really frustrating to see that the script still hasn't been updated. If you need to access an account with Lunar spells, I'm more happy to lend you my account, just send me a PM.

• Like 1

hey 

i went out with friends to nijmegen this weekend to celebrate my moms walking marathon ''de nijmeegse vierdaagse''

therefore i didnt have time to test the hunter kits with the trial time.

i didnt know when i could make use of the trial, because you said it was activated, but at that time it wasnt added to my scripts yet...

can you add 24 hours to the trial version? if the hunter kits method works good, then I'll buy it the same day.

at the moment im making money on rs07 to buy this script.

thanks.