PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

sadly, now my account is banned. there goes $10 i invested on the script, $10 worth of gold on the acc. I've never had one of my botting accs actually get banned...

I'm sorry to hear, but there is no way to say that the Hunter is what got you banned, as there are many factors that go into it. I had beta testers for 3 months and none of them were banned. Make sure you don't bot on a flagged ip as well.

hows the ban rate @black chins? less/ red chins?

btw; im not sure if its just me but this script gets me lagging soooo hard;o

Ummm, are you on mirror? Sometimes mirror requires a lot of your CPU.

I'm sorry to hear, but there is no way to say that the Hunter is what got you banned, as there are many factors that go into it. I had beta testers for 3 months and none of them were banned. Make sure you don't bot on a flagged ip as well.

nope just the normal client!

it was a macro ban, and I'm sure it was hunter because I've never macro'd anything else. Plus, this is the first time i've used the account in months so im pretty sure its cause of this script, not a previous one :\

it was a macro ban, and I'm sure it was hunter because I've never macro'd anything else. Plus, this is the first time i've used the account in months so im pretty sure its cause of this script, not a previous one :\

Like I said, I'm sorry that your account has been banned, but you can't say it was from this script. I've had numerous beta testers for months and no one has been banned.

Hey dude, nice script! Ran falconry overnight flawlessly - one problem though. Previously when i was hunting tropical wagtails, the script was really laggy and the same when i went to start grey chins. When i ran falconry it wasn't laggy however.

Hey buddy! Glad you like the script! Are you running mirror mode?

Yeah dude i'm running mirror

Yea, mirror mode is generally more laggy. I usually do injection with a VPN and I'm good to go! However, if you don't feel safe doing injection, try cutting back some applications on your computer when running mirror mode. And if you haven't restarted your computer in a while, try giving it a fresh restart. Hope this helps!

Yea, mirror mode is generally more laggy. I usually do injection with a VPN and I'm good to go! However, if you don't feel safe doing injection, try cutting back some applications on your computer when running mirror mode. And if you haven't restarted your computer in a while, try giving it a fresh restart. Hope this helps!

Sure - strange though. Kebbits weren't laggy at all. 

Version 0.1 will hopefully be out tomorrow!

In version 0.1, I have added support for the break handler! The script will now pickup all traps there were placed on the ground before logging out so you won't loose any traps.

I have also added a reminder in the log and in the paint about starting the script with 3 spots open (just in case anyone forgets).

Also fixed multiple NPE.

And finally I fixed a bug that thought you were out of traps when your player was not visible!

I hope you guys look forward to the update! biggrin.png

hey the world hopping is causing some real issues it keeps hopping when theres only 1 person around the area, it was good before ;/

hey the world hopping is causing some real issues it keeps hopping when theres only 1 person around the area, it was good before ;/

Are you talking about for Chinchompas? It should hop if a player is next to you laying traps down. Make sure you didn't accidentally click black Chinchompas instead!

Are you talking about for Chinchompas? It should hop if a player is next to you laying traps down. Make sure you didn't accidentally click black Chinchompas instead!

no lol it hops on all my accs 2 at chins and the 2 at tropical wagtails it none stop hops untill its sent to login screen where it does not log back in. please remove this it was fine before.

no lol it hops on all my accs 2 at chins and the 2 at tropical wagtails it none stop hops untill its sent to login screen where it does not log back in. please remove this it was fine before.

I haven't done anything :o

Version .1 hasn't been released yet. It is the same script version as the initial release. Are you on mirror client?

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic