PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

On 9/11/2018 at 12:27 PM, ProjectPact said:

You're doing something wrong. 

He's not doing anything wrong, I was banned in less than 2 hours on my main account, if you're able to see my user's run time of the script, you're the reason I lost bils lol, only script I ever ran on my main. And yes I know "Don't bot with such a high value" etc, I'm over that I'm just saying he did nothing wrong but the ban rate is insanely high ?

1 hour ago, CucumberSalad said:

He's not doing anything wrong, I was banned in less than 2 hours on my main account, if you're able to see my user's run time of the script, you're the reason I lost bils lol, only script I ever ran on my main. And yes I know "Don't bot with such a high value" etc, I'm over that I'm just saying he did nothing wrong but the ban rate is insanely high ?

You’re doing something wrong as well.

I hate to bash on you since this is such a great script feature-wise, but I wish you'd accept some responsibility and just say that you know the script is detected and stop blaming users.  I can consistently use another free script every week and never had an account automatically banned, only manually every Monday, yet with this paid script on the occasions I've used it in the past, I've never survived more than 2 days so there's no way that you can say that's the users fault when it's possible to get consistent results with another free script and never have an automated ban with hundreds of accs over multiple weeks.  

You're so far ahead of anything else on the market, it just sucks that the script is clearly detected and has been for a long time.  Otherwise it'd be my go to again.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, lankypom123 said:

just got this now, will this run ok on mirror mode? or will i still have to run it on injection mode?. feel alot safer running it in mirror mode to be honest.

Mirror mode is currently broken, so it is hard to run successfully. Rumor has it mirror mode is being worked on!

On 10/9/2018 at 1:41 AM, hybes said:

I hate to bash on you since this is such a great script feature-wise, but I wish you'd accept some responsibility and just say that you know the script is detected and stop blaming users.  I can consistently use another free script every week and never had an account automatically banned, only manually every Monday, yet with this paid script on the occasions I've used it in the past, I've never survived more than 2 days so there's no way that you can say that's the users fault when it's possible to get consistent results with another free script and never have an automated ban with hundreds of accs over multiple weeks.   

You're so far ahead of anything else on the market, it just sucks that the script is clearly detected and has been for a long time.  Otherwise it'd be my go to again.

I've been running mine on mirror mode for the past day in an infinite loop cause of mirror mode being broken. Still not banned. Just learned mirror mode is broken ?

Edited by tswans159

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter