PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

What is your inventory setup? Are than any error messages that come up? What client version

Newest version of Osbot. And no it just says Your scripts name and says started but just stands there. my inventory setup is 5 box traps, 1 stam potion, 1 shark and that's it. I follow your rule of "must have atleast 3 spots open" Haven't tried it in a few days been busy but Hopefully today it'll work. Strange part is I was running it for like 4 hours before that and decided to restarted the client and bot and take alittle 30 minute break while I showered and came back to start it but that's when it started happening

bro my account keeps hopping for no reason. trying to do black sallys for maximum acc, logs and hops after 5 mins. and only getting 35k an hour :/ 

Can you give me a little more information? 

Client?

Settings? 

etc...

Bro, tried this script on 2 accounts, both got banned, any special advice or recomendations to avoid bans? Btw, i only botted for like 7 hours each day.

Sounds like your IP is flagged sad.png

try a proxy

Just made this acc last night 

86392306dc9277fa005ce4bf2d5b56e2.png

PLEASE GO VOTE ON THE NEW POLL THAT IS RUNNING ON THE ORIGINAL POST ON THIS THREAD!

QwPha8E.png

Edited by ProjectPact

Not All Heros Wear Capes

New updates coming out! QwPha8E.png

Bug Fixes:

• fixed a bug where you would quick hop even if your mule was near to trade you
  • fixed if you are deadly hunting (black chins or black salamanders), you will ONLY hop in the wilderness if a player’s combat level is +/- the wilderness level
  • edited a few drop timers
  • fixed an advanced hover bug that would hover the empty spot when it was on a tab other than inventory
  • added alching support for trap hunting (FIRST HUNTER BOT TO EVER SUPPORT THIS)

5a0769c49df39d4f41ae0056bc87ca30.gif

Shout outs to Chikan for supplying me with a testing account for alching support QwPha8E.png

I have pushed the newest version! PLEASE let me know if you run into any problems. A lot of little things were modified/changed.

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 2

The update is out now or it has to be approved by osbot ? if its out im on my way to test black chins :P

We have to wait for the admin to push it! But I have pushed it on my end! QwPha8E.png

Please please please let me know if it works! If not, I will grind until it is perfect QwPha8E.png

Edit:

New GUI Layout

dcecd04aae8317a2ff86d7cda5cdf4fe.png

Edited by ProjectPact