PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

I am still having the bug where the trap goes off and then the bot does not recognize its own trap and just stands there waiting and waiting!

hey you are botting a lot with this script, can you give me some tips on how to bot it efficiantly so i can banned a bit slower? my friend and i where tring this script and we (he) played the 12h trial and then 2 days later he loged on jsut to be disconected instantrly an banned (wasent even botting) so if you could tell me your banrate and some small tips taht would be really nice thx man ^^ (being trying to collect small info from here and ther) 

Ummm I don't have a personal one I use, but I do know they have some specifically for botting on! You could probably Google runescape VPS and it will come up with some! Then you can choose the package you think would suit you the best! smile.png

Short Proggy:

http://i.imgur.com/Kc12iCT.png

Kc12iCT.png

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 2

Money/hr would should be higher but i came back to the bot twice and it was stuck with the unrecognizable trap bug! Still a great proggy and an awesome script!

8aba66ac753271632b4bd82630f412cb.png

I'm gonna add a 6hr automatic log out. That might have something to do with it. So at 5:59, your traps will be picked up and ready for you to logout

• Like 1

Alright guys! Here is a little cool update made for yall!

http://projectpactscripting.com/highscores.php

Nothing like a little friendly competition wink.png

Will be updating the highscore more in the coming days as well! Right now, time ran in in milliseconds. So I will be converting that for you guys smile.png

Thanks to Diclonius for teaching me the ropes with some php stuff and working with me to make the highscores layout wink.png

EDIT: converted the time for you guys, and fixed a few problems with the website. Should be solid biggrin.png

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 3