PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

@ProjectPact Hi, is this normal pattern for traps layout? https://gyazo.com/fe9ef0053b61b2a7cafe5e3c3ca4399d

Can i add my own tiles to set traps?

When it is under 3 traps, it generates random layouts. I do plan on adding a feature to customize trap layouts, and have started working on it a tad bit. :)

When it is under 3 traps, it generates random layouts. I do plan on adding a feature to customize trap layouts, and have started working on it a tad bit. smile.png

LowCPU mode i selected in GUI gave 0 rezults. My vps cpu would be 100% all the time.

I left GUI blaned out for lowCPU and just selected thin in bot options. Client use way less cpu.

• ProjectPact featured, unfeatured and featured this topic

UPDATE: Advance mouse hover is 99% done being fixed! The new verification system completely ruined it and I've been fighting with it for the past week to fix it, but it is almost done! A little more tweaking still needs to be done, but will hopefully be able to get a solid 3 hour run tomorrow and release it :) (if all goes well)

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter