PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Looks amazing, any way I would be able to get a small trial? Hunter seems to be one of the best money making methods on OSRS. (Just came back from 4 year "break")

Because of this I'm committed to buying a hunter script in the next few days, most of the hunter scripts look pretty decent but it looks like yours has received a lot of positive feedback from quite a few happy customers, so I would love to try it out! 

• Like 1

Looks amazing, any way I would be able to get a small trial? Hunter seems to be one of the best money making methods on OSRS. (Just came back from 4 year "break")

Because of this I'm committed to buying a hunter script in the next few days, most of the hunter scripts look pretty decent but it looks like yours has received a lot of positive feedback from quite a few happy customers, so I would love to try it out! 

Just gave you a trial! :) Let me know how you like it!

so sometimes it loses the bird on falconary and just tryies to cash kebbits with hands, can u add failsafe so it would go and buy another one???

Are you on mirror?

EDIT: Been testing it for over 30 minutes now with absolutely no problem. I've watched it the entire time. Make sure you're using the newest client version as well.

Edited by ProjectPact

just got banned permenatly not on a new acc. got like 60~hunter. Was not on mirror mode.

bugs: falconary loses bird once in a few hours and just spam clicks with hands.

u need to add so the script would recognize when u level up 1 more trap cuz it levels like 25 hunt but still only sets 1 trap.

Edited by domasdomas

just got banned permenatly not on a new acc. got like 60~hunter. Was not on mirror mode.

bugs: falconary loses bird once in a few hours and just spam clicks with hands.

u need to add so the script would recognize when u level up 1 more trap cuz it levels like 25 hunt but still only sets 1 trap.

Like I said, I tested falconry and found no bug. I sat and watched my computer for over 30 minutes. Make sure you are running the newest client. As far as your ban go, there is always a risk involved in botting. As jagex is finding newer ways to detect bots. It is also not advised to not on Thursdays, due to updates coming out. I've already read your message about how you would like the script to auto detect your level, and I've already started working on it!

EDIT: Also, I'm about to be on Fall break from class, so hopefully I can work a lot on some things! :)

Edited by ProjectPact

Like I said, I tested falconry and found no bug. I sat and watched my computer for over 30 minutes. Make sure you are running the newest client. As far as your ban go, there is always a risk involved in botting. As jagex is finding newer ways to detect bots. It is also not advised to not on Thursdays, due to updates coming out. I've already read your message about how you would like the script to auto detect your level, and I've already started working on it!

EDIT: Also, I'm about to be on Fall break from class, so hopefully I can work a lot on some things! smile.png

have u gotten to atleast 90 hunt with this script?

Hey bro, awesome script and all! But I lag so hard while using this script i dont know why.. I'm using mirror mode but this is the only script I lag with.

Mirror mode might be your problem :(

have u gotten to atleast 90 hunt with this script?

Oh yea! Multiple times testing on people's accounts! And it's super easy to get 60 hunting in one day with this script.

Mirror mode might be your problem sad.png

Oh yea! Multiple times testing on people's accounts! And it's super easy to get 60 hunting in one day with this script.

Alright but how come it works for other people in mirror mode but mine lags? I only lag using your script and other script makers suggested me to inform you about this.

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic