PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

1 hour ago, IvanAteyea99 said:

Hey. I'm currently trying to hunt black salamanders since they're great xp/hr at my level, but the bot waits 3-4 seconds after picking up a failed trap/successfully catching a salamander to reset the trap. This cuts into the xp/hr by a lot. Is there any way you can speed up the reset interactions?

I'm currently getting an account to test on <3 

4 hours ago, Celestial said:

showing part of your name is risky! but also how long did it take to get to 91 using this script?

Also @ProjectPact when you use catch em all, will it check to see if you can't catch certain ones?

Catch em all will catch the closest one (that you are able to catch)

6 hours ago, sunny100791 said:

fire script

guf.png

Nice <3 beautiful acc

hello brotherly, im still using your script and i find it gets very buggy and glitchy, for example im at red chins with 76 hunter and it still only lays down 4 traps but when i tried it out at black chins it layed 5?

Also sometimes just forgets about layed traps and tries to lay new ones or just stands there (trap relocation is off yes)

Edited by halfounce420
gang shit

22 minutes ago, halfounce420 said:

hello brotherly, im still using your script and i find it gets very buggy and glitchy, for example im at red chins with 76 hunter and it still only lays down 4 traps but when i tried it out at black chins it layed 5?

Also sometimes just forgets about layed traps and tries to lay new ones or just stands there (trap relocation is off yes)

That’s not a bug, you get +1 traps in wilderness. 

Also, disable trap relocation, should fix your problem

A little bit of a bug, after completing eagles peak, the script goes back to the birds, but without traps, when it gets to the spot, realizes it has no trips and teleports to castle wars, but gets stuck at the bank and doesn't withdraw bird traps. Definitely seems like you've improved this tons from when I last used it though.

6 hours ago, hybes said:

A little bit of a bug, after completing eagles peak, the script goes back to the birds, but without traps, when it gets to the spot, realizes it has no trips and teleports to castle wars, but gets stuck at the bank and doesn't withdraw bird traps. Definitely seems like you've improved this tons from when I last used it though.

was anything in the logger?

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter