PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Hey Pat, 

Loving the script thus far! However still a couple of little bugs/suggestions. 

1. Link provided for reporting bugs is throwing an error haha. 

2. When hunting orange sallys, when 1 waterskin runs empty the bot presumes there are no more and logs out, log provided. Definitely still have rope and fishing net in inventory space as well as 8 more full waterskins. 

[1-DEBUG-20:24:43.261 >auX.D] [OutOfTrapsTask]: Ran out of traps...
[1-DEBUG-20:24:43.261 >auX.D] Getting more traps? true
[1-DEBUG-20:24:43.262 >auX.D] Equipment 0: Rope
[1-DEBUG-20:24:43.263 >auX.D] Equipment amt: 0
[1-DEBUG-20:24:43.263 >auX.D] Equipment 1: Small fishing net
[1-DEBUG-20:24:43.264 >auX.D] Equipment amt: 0
[1-DEBUG-20:24:43.264 >auX.D] We have completely ran out of waterskins!
[1-DEBUG-20:24:43.265 >auX.D] 

3. Is it possible to implement a task based stop? Such as after X amount of time, after X amount of catches, after X level is reached Log out. 

4. Progressive mode - Levels 1-43 are perfect, 43+ teleports to barbarian outpost stands still, I acknowledge this has been reported but has been a significant time now and no update. An alternative maybe using a necklace of passage? Teleport to Outpost and run north west? 

5. The Prioritising of net traps - Bot will run past Caught traps to pick up net and rope and re set trap, id say 50% of the time missing the Caught trap and significantly reducing Xp. Maybe an option which to prioritise i.e Setting traps or Collecting Traps. Same implementation could be made available for box traps. 

Apologies if some or all of these have been addressed, just wanted to provide as much information/feedback as I could to further progress this amazing script :D

13 hours ago, john55 said:

Well, it's also the logic of how it traps the salamanders. It heavily prioritizes looting failed traps and set them up, so much so that it causes successful traps to time out and fail, thus creating a loop of it only collecting failed traps. It needs some logic to handle looting traps that are close to it first, then looting the failed traps to reset them.

Well I agree, this isn't the hunter script i'm using atm. May start using again when logic is improved and mirror mode runs smoothly.

13 hours ago, john55 said:

Well, it's also the logic of how it traps the salamanders. It heavily prioritizes looting failed traps and set them up, so much so that it causes successful traps to time out and fail, thus creating a loop of it only collecting failed traps. It needs some logic to handle looting traps that are close to it first, then looting the failed traps to reset them.

1 minute ago, UncleHard said:

Well I agree, this isn't the hunter script i'm using atm. May start using again when logic is improved and mirror mode runs smoothly.

Y'all do know the most efficient way to run Salamanders isn't by placing all traps down at once? If you want extremely good exp, like 60-80k/hr, you need to force 3 traps at Red Salamanders. 

How to force 3 traps:

Start the script once your player is where the purple dot is, 1 tile above the most north tree.

60b603e675c3a5d1915b9f6ba1d4a553.png

1 hour ago, ProjectPact said:

Y'all do know the most efficient way to run Salamanders isn't by placing all traps down at once? If you want extremely good exp, like 60-80k/hr, you need to force 3 traps at Red Salamanders. 

How to force 3 traps:

Start the script once your player is where the purple dot is, 1 tile above the most north tree.

60b603e675c3a5d1915b9f6ba1d4a553.png

Oh i figured he was already following this protocol

On 12/26/2018 at 5:12 PM, Ruzzio said:

Hey, Pat. I recently bought your script and love it so far. I was wondering if perhaps I overlooked them and can hunt herbiboars with the script. If not, is that a feature you plan on adding in the future? Thanks for the quality product and keep up the good work.

e/ I imagine it's been asked before, I just don't want to sift through every page and I couldn't find a search feature for this thread exclusively.

?

Edited by Ruzzio

Hi,

Just purchased and can't get it to work. Is there a certain level you have to be for it to work? I am lvl 9 and clicked on progression and set my inventory up like you showed. Also, is there an FAQ somewhere that may be able to help out a noob like me?

Thanks!

Seems to work fine in injection mode but I want to use mirror mode. I am sure others are having the same problem? Is this going to get optimized, ProjectPat?

Edited by Chris Campos

29 minutes ago, Chris Campos said:

Hi,

Just purchased and can't get it to work. Is there a certain level you have to be for it to work? I am lvl 9 and clicked on progression and set my inventory up like you showed. Also, is there an FAQ somewhere that may be able to help out a noob like me?

Thanks!

Seems to work fine in injection mode but I want to use mirror mode. I am sure others are having the same problem? Is this going to get optimized, ProjectPat?

The script can handle some things on mirror mode, but is intended for injection. 

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter