PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Hey, Pat. I recently bought your script and love it so far. I was wondering if perhaps I overlooked them and can hunt herbiboars with the script. If not, is that a feature you plan on adding in the future? Thanks for the quality product and keep up the good work.

e/ I imagine it's been asked before, I just don't want to sift through every page and I couldn't find a search feature for this thread exclusively.

Edited by Ruzzio

32 minutes ago, CrazyMate said:

For some reason when i click progressive mode it will go up a few levels and then teleport to the bank, once at bank it just stands there opening and closing the bank?

I have used the script for several months but just wondering why this would have just started doing this ?

Try restarting the client

35 minutes ago, john55 said:

Getting 40k xp/hr at red salamanders with 4 traps. Not sure if my settings are off or what - but it seems to run very clunky and bot-like. Can anyone maybe share their settings?

I'm running on mirror mode as well.

Thanks!

Mirror mode causes this script to lag.

Edited by UncleHard
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, UncleHard said:

Mirror mode causes this script to lag.

Well, it's also the logic of how it traps the salamanders. It heavily prioritizes looting failed traps and set them up, so much so that it causes successful traps to time out and fail, thus creating a loop of it only collecting failed traps. It needs some logic to handle looting traps that are close to it first, then looting the failed traps to reset them.

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter