PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Is it possible to refund as I'm perm banned after using the script for a couple days? And will almost certainly not have any use for this script. (Didn't suicide bot or anything. Got reported once only I think...)

Also progressive mode didn't really work for me at all. Just  kept banking the items and pulling them out.

Edited by botmary666
More info

1 hour ago, botmary666 said:

Is it possible to refund as I'm perm banned after using the script for a couple days? And will almost certainly not have any use for this script. (Didn't suicide bot or anything. Got reported once only I think...)

Also progressive mode didn't really work for me at all. Just  kept banking the items and pulling them out.

Unfortunately, users do not get refunds due to bans.... This is a botting website. You should know the risks of botting prior to doing so.  Also, if there was a bug, you should have reported it to me. How am I supposed to fix a problem if no one reports it?

26 minutes ago, trophieskill said:

Using the bot to get the levels up for diaries & it's great so far. One thing I'd like to request for the script though :

Could you add an option to have the mouse leave the window when it's not doing anything?

Other than that progressive mode is awesome.

There is an option called “multitask simulator” which is designed to make the script look as if you are doing other things besides playing runescape :)

8 minutes ago, Project said:

There is an option called “multitask simulator” which is designed to make the script look as if you are doing other things besides playing runescape :)

Ah, there is! My apologies. I just went straight to the progressive & never looked at the other tabs. I assumed if I turned on the progressive leveling the other tabs were no longer useful. 

I will have to go over the original post & re-read it.

1 hour ago, trophieskill said:

Ah, there is! My apologies. I just went straight to the progressive & never looked at the other tabs. I assumed if I turned on the progressive leveling the other tabs were no longer useful. 

I will have to go over the original post & re-read it.

Check out this website :)

http://projectpactscripting.com/Features.html

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Project said:

Unfortunately, users do not get refunds due to bans.... This is a botting website. You should know the risks of botting prior to doing so.  Also, if there was a bug, you should have reported it to me. How am I supposed to fix a problem if no one reports it?

I hear ya, but I see the matter differently.

I think the ban is just a symptom of the bot doing a "poor job" (At least considering the price & the fact that I wasn't banned using free scripts. NOTE: I did not use any other scripts on this account) and not really even trying to run human like it seems.

But I suppose if you don't want to give refunds to unhappy customers that come back within a few days with an issue. That's up to you.

I see you prefer to have us disrespect each other on the forums and loosing money that way. Says a lot about how smart (of a businessman) you are.

Edited by botmary666

UPDATE:

I am having problems with my GIT account right now, so the script will not be functioning correctly until I can get ahold of Alek or Zach. Please be patient! I have already made all the updates for the script to work with the newest version of OSBot, so it is just a simple push I need to do to get it all buck up and running! <3

• Like 1

5 hours ago, botmary666 said:

I think the ban is just a symptom of the bot doing a "poor job" (At least considering the price & the fact that I wasn't banned using free scripts. NOTE: I did not use any other scripts on this account) and not really even trying to run human like it seems.

But I suppose if you don't want to give refunds to unhappy customers that come back within a few days with an issue. That's up to you.

I see you prefer to have us disrespect each other on the forums and loosing money that way. Says a lot about how smart (of a businessman) you are.

Don't want to get banned? Don't bot

Hunter is a skill with a fairly high ban-rate, you shouldn't expect to get away with it all the time.

5 hours ago, botmary666 said:

You're actually just retarded so lemme break it down for you. 

1st of all If your IP or UID is flagged, your accounts are being watched. 
2nd, You dont buy a quart of ice cream, eat it, and then take it back to walmart and tell them u want ur money back because it made you fat.

I've used this script to get 90 hunter in under 2 weeks. You are just being utterly autistic with your botting times / methods. 

The bans are a result of YOUR incompetence, and in NO way reflects the quality of the script nor the "Ban rate".

A little proof for you...

signature.png?player_name=Boststin

Edited by boststin

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter