PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Project, I cannot get your trial to load. I click run script, look at the settings, and choose red chins, and when I click start, nothing appears on the screen, no tiles pop up, nothing, my play icon is loaded, but the screen does nothing, anything that'd cause this? =\ Half way through the trial and no luck so far! =\ Thank you again for letting me attempt! :)

1 hour ago, sak said:

won't even start right now

31 minutes ago, Die2karma said:

Project, I cannot get your trial to load. I click run script, look at the settings, and choose red chins, and when I click start, nothing appears on the screen, no tiles pop up, nothing, my play icon is loaded, but the screen does nothing, anything that'd cause this? =\ Half way through the trial and no luck so far! =\ Thank you again for letting me attempt! :)

Because of the update yesterday, osbot's hooks are broken, you will need to wait for devs to update them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Xulith said:

the script is not retrieving the falcon when i hunt spotted kebbits. makes progressive leveling impossible.

3 hours ago, Kobyy said:

Is the bot broken? I keep getting this error.

[ERROR][Bot #1][11/10 06:01:27 AM]: [prn.a] java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Equipment.getItems(wi:148)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Equipment.getItemInSlot(wi:668)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Equipment.isWearingItem(wi:166)
    at a.a.q.AuX.a(hf:189)
    at lemons.api.script.TaskScript.a(xf:351)
    at lemons.api.script.nul.a(yb:450)
    at lemons.api.c.a.coN.a(wo:137)
    at lemons.api.script.TaskScript.a(xf:351)
    at lemons.api.script.nul.a(yb:450)
    at lemons.api.c.a.coN.a(wo:137)
    at lemons.api.script.TaskScript.onLoop(xf:454)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ro:134)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2 hours ago, sak said:

won't even start right now

1 hour ago, Die2karma said:

OSbot is currently down. There are lots of broken hooks. We have to wait for them to get updated :(

57 minutes ago, Die2karma said:

So far the bot has been amazing! But am I missing something? Every time it world hops because of another player, it'll leave the boxes on the ground and I'll lose them. Other than that, it has been flawless and I'll forever be suggesting this!

Are you doing black chinchompas?

1 hour ago, Project said:

Are you doing black chinchompas?

Nahh brotha, I am doing Red Chinchompas. Each time I would come back, and I noticed I had missing boxes, I'd also notice my world hop counter has also gone up. At one point I had to rebank to get more boxes (inventory of 20), same went for when I was using Bird Snares, but he seemed to SOMETIMES let them fall over and disappear. I started with 5 of them, and (level 1-29) so 5 snares in inventory, and eventually ended with 0 causing AFK logout. I know not much information here, don't wanna force feed information you may have potentially already known or being spammed about, but what I encountered, and I know due to update could be. Or one of my options, not too sure. Also, I know if you set your "take break" in the client, the bot will attempt to set up for it, and after about 30 seconds, it'll manually log out. When you set "bot until..." it's an instant log out. Hope this helps anY!

Meagasl.png

Here he left the box, and the tile switched, resulting in him leaving that one and setting a new one.

4 hours ago, Die2karma said:

Nahh brotha, I am doing Red Chinchompas. Each time I would come back, and I noticed I had missing boxes, I'd also notice my world hop counter has also gone up. At one point I had to rebank to get more boxes (inventory of 20), same went for when I was using Bird Snares, but he seemed to SOMETIMES let them fall over and disappear. I started with 5 of them, and (level 1-29) so 5 snares in inventory, and eventually ended with 0 causing AFK logout. I know not much information here, don't wanna force feed information you may have potentially already known or being spammed about, but what I encountered, and I know due to update could be. Or one of my options, not too sure. Also, I know if you set your "take break" in the client, the bot will attempt to set up for it, and after about 30 seconds, it'll manually log out. When you set "bot until..." it's an instant log out. Hope this helps anY!

Meagasl.png

Here he left the box, and the tile switched, resulting in him leaving that one and setting a new one.

Do you have one tick enabled?

53 minutes ago, Project said:

Version 7.5 has been released!

http://projectpactscripting.com/Updates.html

Hey project, could you add an option where you can just completely disable trying to hop if a pker your level is near by. I have the smart hop disabled but it still freezes once a pker is near by. I'm level 120 and dont care if my levels try to hit me because i have brews+sharks, and baby monitoring it. Let me know if thats possible to add thx !

One tick enabled? No brotha, don't even know where to begin to set all that up. The settings were at standard selection, the only thing changed upon loading is selecting what chin. Throw me another trial version till Monday man, don't get paid until end of weekend, lemme explore it some more!!! :P

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter