PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

19 hours ago, Project said:

The bot starts picking up traps 1 minute before it is supposed to logout, then it will wait until it is time to logout. 

As far as black chins not hopping when it sees a white dot, it hops when it sees someone that can attack it. I also recommend using glories when doing black chin hunting. Also black chin hunting has got some new updates coming for it. I've fixed quite a few issues with it. I will hopefully have this update pushed tonight. :)

It simply doesnt work, whenever im catching black salamanders it always logs out with 4 traps, leaving one behind.

Perhaps its a bug where it checks your current hunter level and the traps you should have available without taking wilderness hunting into account? (the +1 extra trap bonus for wildy)

On 9/25/2017 at 11:19 AM, Circled said:

It simply doesnt work, whenever im catching black salamanders it always logs out with 4 traps, leaving one behind.

Perhaps its a bug where it checks your current hunter level and the traps you should have available without taking wilderness hunting into account? (the +1 extra trap bonus for wildy)

Are you talking about when preparing for a break?

4 hours ago, trapmanjay said:

cool updates thanks for all the hard work. One question what is CLI support?

It’s a way people can run multiple accounts with ease :)

if if you are trying to figure out how to use it, there are tutorials that can explain it better than I can in the support section, but it is really easy!

*edit* Seems to be working fine now <3

Red chins seems to not be working for me for some reason, I had no problem doing swamp lizards but now when I go to do chins it takes forever for the script to load up and when I select red chins and hit run my character just stands there. Not sure if I'm not doing something right or not.

Edited by leonardo10inchy

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter