PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

On 4-7-2017 at 5:01 PM, ProjectPact said:

Yea,  notified the Devs but a lot of them are out for the week due to the holidays in the US. I actually pushed the update a week ago, still no word from them. 

Hey, sometimes I start the script, at red chins and then sometimes it starts placing a trap at like 4 squares away of where it used to, do you know why this is happening?

28 minutes ago, Essaint said:

Hey, sometimes I start the script, at red chins and then sometimes it starts placing a trap at like 4 squares away of where it used to, do you know why this is happening?

Are you running progressive?

also, the floor locations might be taken or not valid, so it relocated your trap positions. 

I think I will be pushing 6.3 tonight :)

————————————

Hunter Updates v6.3:

————————————

• Added Corp. Beast teleport with a games necklace for black chin hunters.
  • Added a new check to trap scanning when you are x distance away from them
  • Fixed an EST time zone problem with Dynamic signatures
  • Fixed loading bar version error (will now display the correct version on version 6.3+) 

4 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Are you running progressive?

also, the floor locations might be taken or not valid, so it relocated your trap positions. 

No I just do red chins, not progressive. i select box traps, then red chins and let it run.

The floor isn't taken, and you haven't really said which locations you have to hunt red chins at, so i just go to the one spots i knew ;s

is it better if i do progressive mode?

Edited by Essaint

2 hours ago, Essaint said:

No I just do red chins, not progressive. i select box traps, then red chins and let it run.

The floor isn't taken, and you haven't really said which locations you have to hunt red chins at, so i just go to the one spots i knew ;s

is it better if i do progressive mode?

You can hunt wherever you want, only progression has random areas it will take your account to. What might be the problem is what a few others were having... their OSBot cache. Delete your OSBot folder, and then reinstall it. Should work perfectly fine after that :)

So now I'm 73 hunt, and I should be able to set 5 box traps but it only does the usual 4. How can I fix this?

3 minutes ago, xjack said:

would this be safe for a main? 2-4 hrs a day ?

I use it on mine, bot for a while then go do 1-3 quests and maybe do another skill for a hour or so and go right back to hunter. I ran it for 7 hours once on accident since the client didn't log me out at a specified amount of time. Works great thought.

9 minutes ago, polarrbearr said:

So now I'm 73 hunt, and I should be able to set 5 box traps but it only does the usual 4. How can I fix this?

I use it on mine, bot for a while then go do 1-3 quests and maybe do another skill for a hour or so and go right back to hunter. I ran it for 7 hours once on accident since the client didn't log me out at a specified amount of time. Works great thought.

You can only set 4 traps until level 80 hunter. However, if you are in the wilderness, you can setup +1 traps (which is why when you were black chin hunting, you could set up 5 in the wilderness.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

You can only set 4 traps until level 80 hunter. However, if you are in the wilderness, you can setup +1 traps (which is why when you were black chin hunting, you could set up 5 in the wilderness.)

Who said I was black chin hunting? Stalker.. :feels: But anyway, I didn't know that. I love the script man, how would I do one tick? I forgot to ask that...should I bring pestle and mortar and swamp tar?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, gridlok said:

i am not sure if i understand it correctly, but enabling 1 tick red chins doesnt work. i got swamp tar and pestle and mortal + guam in my bag and it doesnt work

is the 1 tick enable thing supposed to lay traps down quicker? or does it not work with guam and ill need a marrentill?

I was able to create an algorithm which can bypass the pestle and mortal all together. :)

• Like 1

I found a way to run the script almost flawlessly in mirror mode. Basically what you have to do is on the script when you start it up, make the refresh rate 0 (found on the first page of the GUI, drag the bar to 0). Next you have to change the rate of the mirror mode client by holding shift and pressing f4 at the same time. I think it starts at 1000ms by default, you need to take it to 50ms. Then boom, should be good!

But always please remember, for best results use Injection.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter