PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Now with FULL Grand Exchange Support and MORE!

1-99 Hunter right off Tutorial Island!

Users now have the ability to start their bots right off Tutorial Island thanks to the newly added Grand Exchange support! This feature allows users to setup their own unique Grand Exchange list, and purchase the items of their choice. A default table is pre-made for users to quickly start the script. Another new feature that is being brought to version 5.9 is the ability to organize your inventory. This feature is currently only setup for the recommended inventory layout items, but will be updated in the near future to be fully customizable as well! I hope you enjoy this short video showing the new updates, and I look forward to releasing some more new features added to 5.9 very soon!

• Like 2

Just now, theicbm said:

Does not load. I load other scripts this one doesn't.

Try restarting your client. It loads perfectly fine for me, and version 5.8 has been out for over a week with no one reporting a problem. Try it again, if it doesn't work I can try taking a look at it with you :) Join my hunter discord chat located on the front page of this thread :D

3 minutes ago, zaiers123 said:

Amazing bot, finished trial a few days ago. DEF will be buying tonight. Not a big proggy but wanted to contribute/show everyone it was a breeze getting to 63!!! Great job ProjectPact !APHa19Y.jpg

Thank you so much for your support! I'm excited for these new updates to come!

13 minutes ago, poopookaka said:

Does this bot support mirror mode? I will buy once I get a clear answer.

Yes it supports mirror mode, however mirror mode does have a slower rate of being able to refresh, so it may seem "laggy" if your computer cannot handle it. I would recommend bumping up the client memory if this happens to you! :) Super simple to do, I have a little guide on the front of the thread <3

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter