PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

2 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

What was your inventory setup when you started progression? You teleported to castle wars because you were walking to crimson swift 

yes i know that and it was set up like the picture. exactly like the picture. 5 box, 4 snares, 4 sharks, coin stack, marrentill, swamptar and the pentstol or however you spell it. And even when i was at copper longtail and put in GUI as i only want to catch those using 1 tick. It would just sit there as well. If you have team viewer i can show you. I use it via mirror mode as well.

14 minutes ago, gosubear said:

yes i know that and it was set up like the picture. exactly like the picture. 5 box, 4 snares, 4 sharks, coin stack, marrentill, swamptar and the pentstol or however you spell it. And even when i was at copper longtail and put in GUI as i only want to catch those using 1 tick. It would just sit there as well. If you have team viewer i can show you. I use it via mirror mode as well.

Ohhhhhh yea! It only walks to locations during progressive leveling. Like literally all you hit is progressive and select nothing else. If you hit something else, progressive turns off. You only select progressive leveling and the bot will walk to locations. If you just select crimson swifts or whatever, it will not walk to the location.

22 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Ohhhhhh yea! It only walks to locations during progressive leveling. Like literally all you hit is progressive and select nothing else. If you hit something else, progressive turns off. You only select progressive leveling and the bot will walk to locations. If you just select crimson swifts or whatever, it will not walk to the location.

Sorry i dont think i was quite clear. When i first started the script. I pressed progressive after i set up the inventory. I let it teleport to castle wars and afk. So i stopped the script and then manually walked to copper longtails and didnt do progressive but instead did copper longtails with 1 tick. And it still did nothing. If you have a skype i can also screen share you. Add me.

Edit: I am currently going to test kebbits. So ill let you know what is up.

Edited by gosubear
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, TiTTAT said:

@ProjectPact Thanks for the trial! Was wondering what settings you used for 70k exp per hour at red salamanders?

Trick is to only use three traps at once, because four actually gets you less exp. The way you can manually setup 3 traps is to stand on the tile directly in front of the tree located on the top of the hill. Then start the script and it will give you a warning it only found 3 out of x amount of traps, but click continue and it will do only 3 traps :)

1 hour ago, ProjectPact said:

Trick is to only use three traps at once, because four actually gets you less exp. The way you can manually setup 3 traps is to stand on the tile directly in front of the tree located on the top of the hill. Then start the script and it will give you a warning it only found 3 out of x amount of traps, but click continue and it will do only 3 traps :)

Thanks for the speedy reply! I accidentally figured this out at black salamanders 5 traps was better than 6.

Edit: actually using 4 traps is even better (>_<) doubled the exp of using 6 traps

Edited by TiTTAT
  • Like 1

v5.8 has been pushed! Check out the new Web walker that has been added to the script to help you walk to your hunter locations :) (I will be added short cuts in the future with specific destinations)

Hunter Updates:

• Added a new web walking feature to the script
  • Added new conditions for walking to bank
  • Updated the local walker
  • Added a NPE check to trapping
  • Edited the color of the report toggle message
  • Edited the color of the joining chat message

c6197b28b23523fbf68b827ab81eab9f.png

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter