PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

If I like your comment, your trial has started. I can only have 10 trials at a time, and since there are more that are still on the list, you will be activated tomorrow!

Also, version 5.0 is live!

Thanks for your progress report @lovemesmexy! Even though the servers were terrible all day getting DDOS, you still managed to get a nice proggy!

riptide_chin.png

17 hours ago, krisedgerton said:

Refund please, Everything i'm doing and this bot just doesn't run. I click run and nothing happens.

I've got to level manually now. Waste of time.

Just got back in town. You are obviously doing something wrong because it works perfectly for everyone else and myself. If you would like to get on discord, I can look into the situation for you.

6 hours ago, NinjadGuy said:

Bot doesn't seem to change spot when using the progressive leveling, happend when reaching 19 and when reaching 43.

Sent you a bug report.

Will look into. I know the bot was having problems with the webwalker and I let the developers know. I will look into the situation more and send more logs to the developers so they can straighten it out :)

• Like 1

On 2/26/2017 at 5:33 AM, NinjadGuy said:

Bot doesn't seem to change spot when using the progressive leveling, happend when reaching 19 and when reaching 43.

Sent you a bug report.

Version 5.1 has some bug fixes with progressive walking. I also found a new bug with OSBot's walker and have reported it to Zach! 

Version 5.1 Updates:

* fixed multiple progression walking bugs

* added some new checks to returnToTraps

* added OSBot's shift-drop (only works for debug 2.4.114 at this moment)

* fixed some checks for setup task

More info on 5.1 will be out soon! 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Timmy555 said:

I've gotten the bot set up and ready to run, script is up-to-date and also the client. I've had issues with the bot not running after pressing "run" it would just stay on the set up screen and not start. Anyone else having this issue?

Can you please tell me your setup, if there are any errors in the logger, and what options you have toggled. Are you doing progression?

@ProjectPact
In the general section I've only toggled off Smart Hop, and Get More Traps. and have selected Red Chincompas on the box trap and that's pretty much it. It won't start when I press "Run". I don't use Progression by the way.
This is the logger list, it goes on to more unknown sources
[ERROR][02/27 12:34:24 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.osbot.COn
I can post more of the logger if you like when i get off school

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter