PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

I tried to duplicate it several times over the course of an hour with no luck, it may have been a weird 1 time thing, it ran flawless for 5 hours after that. It still doesn't like the built in mirror break handler, any suggestions as to what you typically do for breaks?

Yea, might have been a one time weird thing. Please let me know if it ever happens again and I will try to add a little check in between some lines for ya! :)

And idk, I haven't had problems with the break handler. I will look into this today. Other users have reported this for other scripts as well, not just mine. Which makes me believe it is a client sided error.

Edited by ProjectPact

Version 2.7 is ready for launch! QwPha8E.png

New features such as "Walk Over Traps", which will walk over the trap before interacting with it for faster trapping (this feature was already added, but some users didn't like it and would rather just click the traps, so I made it an option for you to either use it or not smile.png). Another feature that is added is the ability to log out after you reach level "x". This feature will pick up all traps before logging out to make sure you don't lose anything along the way!

Please report any bugs or issues you find so I can take care of them right away! QwPha8E.png

* added walk over traps option

* added a log out after level X option

* fixed not grabbing your falcon before world hopping

* rewrote log out task to take traps before logging out after level X

* fixed a set up bug when you reached level X and needed to logout

* remodeled the GUI for a big update coming soon

* fixed a bug when trying to find Matthias when starting the script

* added NPE checks to banking box and log out box

9f39e594f3650b2df558fea8b3d1cb13.png

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 3

in case anyone was wondering why they haven't seen version 2.7 yet, is because I pulled the release of it. I found a deadfall bug that I wanted to fix first. So I just got done fixing it and will re-push the script again. QwPha8E.png

EDIT:

fixed a few more bugs before the release of version 2.7

* if a user entered in a blank lvl to log out at, the script will assign it to logout at level 100 (which means user didn't want to logout)

* fixed two errors where the script wouldn't set up traps because it thought it should log out

* added a new check to determine your level

* made sure not to start dropping items until all animations are finished

Edited by ProjectPact

For some reason my breaks aren't working... Could it be a script problem? Even though breaks were added in version 0.1 tongue.png (i just bought the script today)

That's a problem people seem to be having with multiple scripts, not just the hunter. Lol like you said the break stuff has been there for a super long time. Seems to be a client sided issue. 

Alright guys! Sorry I was kinda MIA the past couple of days. Girlfriend had surgery and I've just been really busy taking care of her and stuff. But, I am back and will be working on the next set up updates again! QwPha8E.png

much love,

PP

wow... i really hope she is okay bro :)  you did good by supporting her! dont worry about us we completely understand ^^

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic