PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Whats your setup? How many inventory spots are free? Should be 3 spots free. 

Do you have the Falconer's glove on already? Or is it trying to go get it for you. Also, is Matthias visible?

Mirror mode or regular?

Everything should be good, i have well over 3 spots free, i tried it with falconers glove on already, and again without it and i even tried to let it unequip a weapon i had on but nothing worked. I'm currently on regular mode. I think it has to do with the recent update, cause someone else posted about this after i did as well.

Edited by realrooddude

Everything should be good, i have well over 3 spots free, i tried it with falconers glove on already, and again without it and i even tried to let it unequip a weapon i had on but nothing worked. I'm currently on regular mode. I think it has to do with the recent update, cause someone else posted about this after i did as well.

Okie! I'll look into it :)

Please trial tongue.png

Done! :)

Trial plz. happy.png

Done :)

Does this have a built in break handler or should we use the mirror break system, if so, will it know to essential stop and start on the log off/in? Also will it drop loot from crimsons or tropical wagtails?

If you set up the client's break handler system, the script will know exactly when your break will be taking place, and right before your break is supposed to be activated, the bot will pick up all your traps and be ready for log out so you won't lose your traps when you are breaking. :)

Done! smile.png

Done smile.png

If you set up the client's break handler system, the script will know exactly when your break will be taking place, and right before your break is supposed to be activated, the bot will pick up all your traps and be ready for log out so you won't lose your traps when you are breaking. smile.png

Fairly certain something is wrong, I have reloaded the bot, ensured I have more than 3 spots available. Was working fine hunting crimsons, now I move to wagtails and tried to hunt them it won't do anything, I tried going back to crimsons and still it will not do anything other than world hop.

Edited by Gigglenshnizer

Fairly certain something is wrong, I have reloaded the bot, ensured I have more than 3 spots available. Was working fine hunting crimsons, now I move to wagtails and tried to hunt them it won't do anything, I tried going back to crimsons and still it will not do anything other than world hop.

I can almost 100% say that the problem is coming from mirror mode. Also, how often are your breaks set up for?

Edited by ProjectPact

I can almost 100% say that the problem is coming from mirror mode. Also, how often are your breaks set up for?

Breaking every 2 or so hours with random breaks on, does better not using random breaks. For what it's worth even with a small hiccup I still managed 1-53 Hunter today.

Edited by Gigglenshnizer

Breaking every 2 or so hours with random breaks on, does better not using random breaks.

This seems to be a client bug. It has been reported multiple times in the report section. Hopefully the devs can fix this soon! smile.png

ALSO: Version 2.6 update is being pushed!

* fixed a pretty decent size memory leak

* added code to the onExit, which lowers heap usage

* still testing the new additions to the advanced mouse handler

* removed some dead code that was useless and revamped some existing code

* added more caching to some code making it more reusable, which will lower some CPU consumption

* fixed a falconry bug that would not talk to Matthias
* fixed a few falconry bugs with inventory caching
* added a new inventory monitor check for falconry when seeing if you have enough coins
* fixed a teleblock paint bug with positioning (it covered your ip if you had show ip on)
* added a cache to your IP so it would lower some CPU
* fixed a NPE if your IP address came back empty (switching proxy mid botting or switching VPN)
* added a cool new feature called "Live Feed" which allows me to post messages on the script live
* fixed a NPE if there was no live feed present 
* fixed a bug that did not show the "Report A Bug" button when running butterflies or falconry

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1

Is it possible to make this script more human-like? I got banned with it yesterday on stealth but i'm trying a new account on a new vpn with mirror mode today on shorter intervals! Perhaps i did something wrong, or the red chin ban rate is just high? Any tips/clues?

What would you like to see more human like about it, because It's the most human like hunter I've seen.  Any advice you could give me smile.png

And yea, I recommend to not bot it out for as long as you can. What I do is make a few accounts and rotate them. I use "Always Hop" option in the GUI just so no players can report me either.

Edited by ProjectPact

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic