PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

wow thats sooo impresive ohmy.png how do you do it? do i have to use a proxy or something? cuzz i doubt i can just run the script with on osbot and get at least to the redchins (or do i have to use another bot?) tell me how you do it smile.png (if its not a secret ofcours)

I run a VPN on my computer (not a cheap one), and spoof my mac address. I found that by spoofing my hardware mac address, my accounts have been staying alive without any problems what so ever. Works amazing for me! I hope this helps! <3

[ERROR][bot #1][03/14 11:49:15 AM]: [nul.B] java.lang.NullPointerException

[ERROR][bot #1][03/14 12:03:26 PM]: [nul.B] java.lang.NullPointerException

at a.b.b.con.m(kc:200)

at lemons.api.c.a.AUX.B(nb:228)

at lemons.api.c.a.nUl.m(xb:37)

at lemons.api.script.TaskScript.onLoop(xd:128)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(yg:194)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[ERROR][bot #1][03/14 12:05:31 PM]: [nul.B] java.lang.NullPointerException

Yeah it seems to be if the script lags for a second when the chincompa is going into the trap, it doesn't recognize the "shaking box".

I also noticed a problem when it happens that the trap will fall down as the puts a new trap down and then constantly spams "Lay trap" even though there is already 5 traps out. If I babysit the script it works great but I want to get it able to run long periods of time without me having to baby it!

[ERROR][bot #1][03/14 11:49:15 AM]: [nul.B] java.lang.NullPointerException

[ERROR][bot #1][03/14 12:03:26 PM]: [nul.B] java.lang.NullPointerException

[ERROR][bot #1][03/14 12:05:31 PM]: [nul.B] java.lang.NullPointerException

Yeah it seems to be if the script lags for a second when the chincompa is going into the trap, it doesn't recognize the "shaking box".

I also noticed a problem when it happens that the trap will fall down as the puts a new trap down and then constantly spams "Lay trap" even though there is already 5 traps out. If I babysit the script it works great but I want to get it able to run long periods of time without me having to baby it!

Ok, I've got a new fix which literally cuts the GC in half. I'm still looking into what causes a spike! Will keep you posted! Sounds like I just need to add another check, but hopefully with the GC cut, I will be able to reduce mistaken Inactive spots :)

• Like 1

Hi I am super interested in buying this script, my only worry is it may not operate correctly on my mac. I have an older macbook, 2009 edition i believe. I run 0sx 10.6.8 and runescape runs perfectly fine without lag but I can only play it using osbuddy's java client. I messed with the direct download from runsecape website and just couldnt get anything to work until using the java version of osbuddy. Will this work while running runescape thru the client? Is there any way I can get a 24 hour trial to make sure it will work before i purchase? Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi I am super interested in buying this script, my only worry is it may not operate correctly on my mac. I have an older macbook, 2009 edition i believe. I run 0sx 10.6.8 and runescape runs perfectly fine without lag but I can only play it using osbuddy's java client. I messed with the direct download from runsecape website and just couldnt get anything to work until using the java version of osbuddy. Will this work while running runescape thru the client? Is there any way I can get a 24 hour trial to make sure it will work before i purchase? Thanks!

I run on a 2010 iMac perfectly fine! I can give you a trial before hand! Just let me know when you would like it!

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic