PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

2 hours ago, itsAbyse said:

I know you have stopped giving out trials i understand that but please could i have a 2 hour trial to see how it runs etc this will be my first script brought and all i want to see is if it would be would purchasing. I fully understand if it is a no, i know its a long shot 

Just buy it, I vouch for it. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, rolexx said:

I wanted trial too before buying but after reading this thread i understood that there are no more trials so i bought the script, and never regret it, im botting ~4 hours a day on my main for few weeks and never regret in buying this script :)

BTW Project, my signature is glitched or something it doesnt update :)

thanks for your information about this. :) ill think about buying it. have you tried 1 tic? and how does it works on it? What level you started botting huntter?

I really love the complexity of this script, does absolutely everything that the most ppl would want ,but..
Every time im watching the bot doing his job, i see the mouse movements wich is literally 100% botlike, dont know if you guys are willing to improve it to be a bit more human like or sth, but actually it is almost teleporting in a straight way to the new position.
Thanks in advance, waiting for ur reply.

3 hours ago, ckibbi said:

I really love the complexity of this script, does absolutely everything that the most ppl would want ,but..
Every time im watching the bot doing his job, i see the mouse movements wich is literally 100% botlike, dont know if you guys are willing to improve it to be a bit more human like or sth, but actually it is almost teleporting in a straight way to the new position.
Thanks in advance, waiting for ur reply.

Unfortunately the mouse is controlled by OSBot :( but I appreciate the kind words!