Girlfriend withholding sex

kushad

I've been with her 4 years. I cannot break up with her because shes witholding sex lol thats just immature. 

A hell of a lot of marriages break up due to sex not being as great or there being no sex at all, hence why a lot of people cheat on their partners. If the sex in your relationship is bad/not happening it can only have a negative effect, sex brings people closer and makes them feel connected, as a couple it really is essential for the relationship.

IF only, She thinks its immature I play runescape so thats a no. 

It wasnt always like this. It used to happen 4-5 times a week then turned to 3-4 then 3 then 2 then once a week before you know it. Im waiting on weeks. 

To be honest I feel like im constantly bugging her about it and its pushing her more away, but it is hard , I train 4-5 days a week and my testosterone levels are too dam high compared to her sex drive.

sounds like shes cheating to be honest bro!

I had the same thing then she fucked my best mate..

Best idea would be to get all romantic, candles, incense, a little dinner and a movie, get into that notebook shit and get all lovey dovey n shit, obviously after 3 or so months of first dating you get over the honey moon period, then all of a sudden you become more and more comfortable and normal with each other, if you lose that lingo in bed or the compliments and sparks you have going on you'll never get laid.

So i saw her today, usually im always asking if she wants to do something after her work but today she asked me if she could see me.

I thought well things are changing finally, i could be lucky tonight but NOPEEEEEEEE. I controlled myself to show her I was not desperate. She always came on to me and being all flirty and all that rubbing my lamp to bring out the genie, but of course it was a tease. Usually at this point i lose it and tell her shes a tease but with every last bit of my energy, i didnt blow up. So she said well mum wants me home by dark, so I said ok lets go usually i complain bit longer. After this she was a little shocked as to why I didnt jump on her after so many weeks. 

I have decided to STAY STRONG and not ask her for anything until she initiates, which could be a very very long time.

3 weeks and 1 day now, im struggling angry.png

Fucking hell man, if she's being that persistent, she's cheating. No way in hell someone your age is continuously gonna say no to sex, unless she's getting it somewhere else. This is the time to tell her it's over and that if she doesn't wanna give it up, then you'll find it elsewhere. Remember, pussy is pussy. You can have a friend with benefits if you want, with no emotional connection. Either way, good luck and make the right choice.

lol'd ive tried that stoop kid. She says ew thats a turn off rah rah..

In other news after 3 weeks 3 days i got head...

but still no pussy. 

She did infact get her period recently.. so I give her a 1% at least for her effort of initiating head after she had finished work

I am trying this new thing with her about being honest and stop fucking around.

I just simply ask her am I going get her soon.

She said yes.. obviously after my period.

so well see  

You've been with her for 4 years and she wont have sex with you? Time to move on man 

did you read the first page. 

She has.. but shes 'witholding' now for some time

lol'd ive tried that stoop kid. She says ew thats a turn off rah rah..

In other news after 3 weeks 3 days i got head...

but still no pussy. 

She did infact get her period recently.. so I give her a 1% at least for her effort of initiating head after she had finished work

I am trying this new thing with her about being honest and stop fucking around.

I just simply ask her am I going get her soon.

She said yes.. obviously after my period.

so well see  

did you read the first page. 

She has.. but shes 'witholding' now for some time

Well I read it more carefully now. To be honest i don't really want to give you any bad ideas but it sounds like there could be someone else... Don't take my word for it tho. Some girls usually get this guilt feeling after they've been with someone else.