8K Instagram Account (Willing to go first) [15M/07]

All the followers aren't "active" real people.

I checked the instagram profile, your most recent picture (4 Days AGO)

received 32 likes. There is no way a 8K FOLLOWER account would only get 32 likes.

They are real people. Go through every profile and look. The profile isn't blocked. It was an old fanpage.

still selling for anyone who wants, i'll go first

for either good feedback

or high post count

or medium post count with a old  join date

By the way, if you BUY followers, 8K followers is going to cost you about $70-$80 for FAKE BOTS.

These are all REAL people I'm selling it for 15M on which is about $30.

They are real people. Go through every profile and look. The profile isn't blocked. It was an old fanpage.

still selling for anyone who wants, i'll go first

for either good feedback

or high post count

or medium post count with a old  join date

By the way, if you BUY followers, 8K followers is going to cost you about $70-$80 for FAKE BOTS.

These are all REAL people I'm selling it for 15M on which is about $30.

Tell me how 8000 real people get your image on their dashboard, yet you only get 32 likes?

I have 1.7K followers with an average of atleast 300 likes. What's up here?

• Like 1

Tell me how 8000 real people get your image on their dashboard, yet you only get 32 likes?

I have 1.7K followers with an average of atleast 300 likes. What's up here?

You ever heard of ghost followers?

If you have doubt that my followers aren't real, shut the fuck up and go look at the profiles. If you don't know about Instagram, don't comment thinking you know more than me. Once you get 10,000+ followers on a parody account, some of the followers become "inactive" or "ghost" inactive/ghost means they are real people, who just don't like photos. They may see it, just don't attempt to like it. A ghost follower.

You can go through each of the 8,000 people, if you show me a bot, I'll give you the account for free.

You ever heard of ghost followers?

If you have doubt that my followers aren't real, shut the fuck up and go look at the profiles. If you don't know about Instagram, don't comment thinking you know more than me. Once you get 10,000+ followers on a parody account, some of the followers become "inactive" or "ghost" inactive/ghost means they are real people, who just don't like photos. They may see it, just don't attempt to like it. A ghost follower.

You can go through each of the 8,000 people, if you show me a bot, I'll give you the account for free.

Show me a line in my comment where I assume to know more than you?

I've been a member of Instagram for quite some time and know a lot about it, so I do know what I'm talking about and I do know what ghost followers are.

The reason I commented was to clarify how it was possible to have 8K people following you, yet only get 32 likes, as I was intrested in perhaps buying the account after all. However if you tell me the account has 7,9K people ghost followers, I rather not.

• Like 1

Show me a line in my comment where I assume to know more than you?

I've been a member of Instagram for quite some time and know a lot about it, so I do know what I'm talking about and I do know what ghost followers are.

The reason I commented was to clarify how it was possible to have 8K people following you, yet only get 32 likes, as I was intrested in perhaps buying the account after all. However if you tell me the account has 7,9K people ghost followers, I rather not.

ok

account still for sale

10M 07 for the account, i'll go first if you have a lot of feedback or a lot of post count

>making 8000 twitter accounts and following yourself

Checking profiles mean nothing, most botted followers are supposed to look realistic. The output of the account VS the stats is what matters. As said above, 32 likes with 8k followers? Worth about $5, and that's just because of the botted followers.

Sounds about right :doge:

• Like 1