Dispute against Jams - Fradulent Sales

Sephirofl

Disputed member:

Thread Link:

Explanation:

Evidence:

Disputed Member: Jams - http://osbot.org/forum/user/94641-jams/

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/73482-%E2%96%90%E2%98%85jams-unban-service-fast-affordable%E2%98%85%E2%96%90-friendly-l%E2%88%9Al-quick-responses-l%E2%88%9Al%E2%96%90/#entry813006

Explanation: Jams had began utilizing my Unban Service March 23, 2015.  He purchased my service, and recently, I cam across that he was attempting to sell an "Unban Service" of his own.  He is a customer of mine, leading me to believe he is simply taking what I provide him, and passing it off as his own.  Oliver advised me to open the thread here. 

Evidence:[ Removed, staff can see it though ]- This can be further elaborated on of course, but I believe it states it pretty clear right there.  Jams stated he asked Oliver to close it, but how that came about, I do not know. 

• Like 2

I find this quite sad and I am disgusted with some of the members that are here.

One member, was caught opening a fraudulent "UNBAN SERVICE" claiming that I, "STOLE HIS LETTER" which in reality, it was written by Sephirofl.

Then tries putting the blame on me, in hope to get out of trouble.

Then, there is this other member, who is friends with this "fraudulent member" that is trying to make matters worst by piggy backing on to what his friend says.

Throughout the week, I've heard many people message me. Notifying me that these TWO individual has been talking smack behind my back and spreading rumors. I finally confronted the two, yesterday and today.

One of the members that I contacted, had no response and was speechless.

He then proceeds, by deleting me off of his friends list and continue to talk behind my back :). Nothing to say to my face OF COURSE.

6DFTowF.png

OmRZbZV.png

The second member that I confronted, threw his friend under the bus and made excuses for what he has said for the past few weeks.

Once again, nothing to say to my face.

00CtkTG.png

The truth is, these two individuals are cowards attempting to hide from their words.

I find this quite sad and I am disgusted with some of the members that are here.

One member, was caught opening a fraudulent "UNBAN SERVICE" claiming that I, "STOLE HIS LETTER" which in reality, it was written by Sephirofl.

Then tries putting the blame on me, in hope to get out of trouble.

Then, there is this other member, who is friends with this "fraudulent member" that is trying to make matters worst by piggy backing on to what his friend says.

Throughout the week, I've heard many people message me. Notifying me that these TWO individual has been talking smack behind my back and spreading rumors. I finally confronted the two, yesterday and today.

One of the members that I contacted, had no response and was speechless.

He then proceeds, by deleting me off of his friends list and continue to talk behind my back smile.png. Nothing to say to my face OF COURSE.

6DFTowF.png

OmRZbZV.png

The second member that I confronted, threw his friend under the bus and made excuses for what he has said for the past few weeks.

Once again, nothing to say to my face.

00CtkTG.png

The truth is, these two individuals are cowards attempting to hide from their words.

it is my letter lol, seeing as i paid for it.

is this dispute going to be closed any time soon?

Threw my friend under the bus?

You've been very picky about which screenshots you've provided, haven't you?. For the benefit of the doubt of mods, this is the reason I posted on this thread:

25c3abbbe6e0f6c7eb64c18272406961.png

Convenient that he didn't post this screenshot here, where I said I was told by people OTHER than Jams and the OP. That's hardly backing up Jams.

As for me apparently telling people I don't like you... AND? This isn't about what I think of you, this is about you stealing other people's services, for which you have two complaints. You seem to get into a lot of disputes.

• 2 months later...

As discussed previously, and this issued had already been resolved, Jams had proceeded to scam people further after he was forced to close his thread for Fradulent Scamming.

I recently found out though, by a potential client of mine, that he had purchased Unban Service from someone, and it didn't work for him.  I asked him whom it was, and he mentioned that it was Jams.   Jams, whom was already told on here to quit doing so, as explained in the very first post above.   This issue was closed in May after it was resolved, and Jams had just scammed yet another person on July 30th. 

I am attaching further skype photos of the person whom got scammed, as I feel this person needs to be punished.  He was already warned by a Mod to quit this activity, and had his thread closed, and then he proceeded to try and do it without a thread.  Who knows how many people he has scammed now.

The Skype of the person effected was: the0nlyklng .  I have asked him to view this thread as well for further questions.

K9rTX.jpg

664Ez.jpg

hNg5D.jpg

In Addition... Here was the email from the first time this offense occurred, when he was trying to get out of having a report filed against him, and acknowledging the issue, and stating that it wouldn't happen again. 

I wonder how many times it has happened since then... this may just be one of the first I have heard about.