Dispute against Jams - Fradulent Sales

Sephirofl

Can you show me where you claimed he can not resell this method? If not, I have no grounds to punish him at all. It is an unbanning method, if you gave it to him, he has the right to share it with anyone and charge what he wants.

Below are Terms and Conditions of all the services that are offered through my business, and are openly displayed. 

https://unbanservice.com/terms/

Subpart e. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.

Additionally under the below section.

Copyrights/Trademarks

All content and materials available on UnbanService.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of UnbanService.com, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by UnbanService.com.

Since this had been reopened, Jams has stated that he has only serviced four people.  Two of which had been posted on here.

Of course, you have the final say in this matter, but I wouldn't mind closing this for now, if he openly states that should another person come forward, that he fully accepts a Ban, as well as other punishments to be dished out.    As he stated he only serviced four individuals, this shouldn't be a concern for him, but again ultimately, it is up to you. 

Edited by Sephirofl

I will not sell/help anyone get their accounts unbanned, whether it be his letters or my letters again, as of 8/27/2015. 

I have agreed with him that I will not do the above anymore ^ and I will also refer people to him + help him find customers for 0% comission.

I have also offered free advertisement in my signature for him - as long as it doesn't violate the osbot rules i.e website links, etc i will give him free advertising in my sig.

so what do we gotta do to get this closed?

Edited by Jams

I have no problem with this being closed for now, as he made mention of the following three points of agreement.

• I will not sell/help anyone get their accounts unbanned, whether it be his letters or my letters again, as of 8/27/2015. 
  • I have agreed with him that I will not do the above anymore ^ and I will also refer people to him + help him find customers for 0% comission.
  • I have also offered free advertisement in my signature for him - as long as it doesn't violate the osbot rules i.e website links, etc i will give him free advertising in my sig.

In addition, he has got me in contact with those whom h serviced, and I am now providing them with some free service to assist with their recovery.