? HeyImJamie's AIO Service Thread - | Fight Caves ☑ | Pest Control ☑ | Defenders ☑ | Barb Assault ☑ | Nmz Accounts ☑ | ?

HeyImJamie

AB3Bez7.png

GL6Jafq.png

64e70b08ba0e74a43bb443991856563a.png

eafb2f95e46f93916057b71157e200ad.png

426acb0c00.png

b65e46b7cbcd9248d833f2cf2b807b9b.png

acc6f18445212531e0750ddc7d3b280e.png

fe766d9b8c4bafb4b47654ce2339266a.png

2brtQ0P.png

On 9/30/2015 at 11:26 PM, Leightonino said:

did firecaves for me, quick!, friendly! and fucking cheap!!
why use anyone else!

SqAbpft.png

You will: [OsBot's Global ToS]:

•  
  •  

You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

•  
  •  

You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

•  
  •  

If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them.

•  
  •  

You MUST change your password after the service is completed.

•  
  •  

If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade).

•  
  •  

Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved.

•  
  •  

You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S before the start of the service.

•  
  •  

If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting).

•  

I will:

•  
  • Make a promise to you that all services will be completed by hand unless stated otherwise.
  •  
  • Aim to give you constant support throughout the service with any updates you require, Please contact me via the Skype link offered at the bottom of this thread.
  •  
  • I, finally, shall also try to complete your service as quickly as possible. The only thing I ask is that some patience may be required at certain times of the week as I do work a full time job, but again - I'll only ever be one message away from any updates you need!
  •  

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

O7TbsXf.png

Which product is it you wish to purchase?:

Have you read and understood the Terms and Conditions?:

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?:

Have you added my Skype?:

22ZdoaF.png

Edited by HeyImJamie

Terms and Conditions:

You will: [OsBot's Global ToS]:

• You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

• You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

• If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them.

• You MUST change your password after the service is completed.

• If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade).

• Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved.

• You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S before the start of the service.

• If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting).

I will:

• Make a promise to you that all services will be completed by hand unless stated otherwise.
  • Aim to give you constant support throughout the service with any updates you require, Please contact me via the Skype link offered at the bottom of this thread.
  •  
  • I, finally, shall also try to complete your service as quickly as possible. The only thing I ask is that some patience may be required at certain times of the week as I do work a full time job, but again - I'll only ever be one message away from any updates you need!
  •  

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

Which product is it you wish to purchase?: Guthan Host Account

Have you read and understood the Terms and Conditions?: Yes

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?: Yes

Have you added my Skype?: yes

You havn't added my Skype and I won't currently be making guthans accounts, I don't have enough knowledge with them as I've only ever used MTD/Demon Hosts. :(

• 3 months later...

Which product is it you wish to purchase?:Firecape 45def+70range+

Have you read and understood the Terms and Conditions?:yes

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?:yes

Have you added my Skype?:yes

Speaking on Skype. smile.png

Service Completed; Thank You!

7669454e9b283aa4d0f8f31743d42386.png

Edited by HeyImJamie

• HeyImJamie changed the title to 🌟 HeyImJamie's AIO Service Thread - | Fight Caves ☑ | Pest Control ☑ | Defenders ☑ | Barb Assault ☑ | Nmz Accounts ☑ | 🌟