AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

I purchased the script about 20 minutes ago. Every time it teleports to my house it then leaves to enter building mode but completely stops instead of entering the house again. Any help?

EDIT - I moved the location of my house but now the bot just keeps entering and leaving the house over and over again. Any help is appreciated. 

Edited by kx373

I purchased the script about 20 minutes ago. Every time it teleports to my house it then leaves to enter building mode but completely stops instead of entering the house again. Any help?

EDIT - I moved the location of my house but now the bot just keeps entering and leaving the house over and over again. Any help is appreciated. 

Tell me your skype so I can see it for myself (:

EDIT: tested myself, works fine for me. Whats your setup, how do you start the script?

Edited by Eagle Scripts

oh I thought I had saw people saying they couldn't enter portal after break, and interested in a con script so just making sure it's all good before I purchase, or is there a way to get a trial? Didn't mean to saw that in a bad way

There's no error or whatsoever, everything is working fine (:

Sure, you've been granted a trial of 6hrs, enjoy!

• Deceiver changed the title to AIO Construction