AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

28 minutes ago, President said:

@Eagle Scripts does the crude wooden chair and unoting with phials method require the teleport tabs/runes/40magic? or can you use it with 1 magic and no tabs to un-note with phials?

could i try it out as well ? ? 

Phials requires no runes as it only walks between phials and the house.

Re-granted.

• Like 1

Hey Eagle I got a trial from you ran for about an hour or two liked the script for the most part and bought it but I have seen some things throughout more testing. This is all ran in mirror mode as I will try and never run anything else in injection mode. However, I babysit all the bots I run and for good reason. While making oak larders the script will get to a certain camera angle that it will not try and make oak larders anymore. Its a very easy fix you just ever so slightly tap on the left or right arrow key and it'll go right back to doing its thing.

Suggestions for add to make the script a lot better IMO. I run the superior garden benchs with the teach planks for good xp and cost effective and the script doesnt perform how a human would. Generally for the benches you will stand directly in the corner between both of the benches and click on the center most tile for the build and remove functions. The script will end up doing a lot of walking back and forth so I would look into it! :) 

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE ADD REGULAR BUTLER :)  :) 

Edited by Dream Maker

1 hour ago, Dream Maker said:

Hey Eagle I got a trial from you ran for about an hour or two liked the script for the most part and bought it but I have seen some things throughout more testing. This is all ran in mirror mode as I will try and never run anything else in injection mode. However, I babysit all the bots I run and for good reason. While making oak larders the script will get to a certain camera angle that it will not try and make oak larders anymore. Its a very easy fix you just ever so slightly tap on the left or right arrow key and it'll go right back to doing its thing.

Suggestions for add to make the script a lot better IMO. I run the superior garden benchs with the teach planks for good xp and cost effective and the script doesnt perform how a human would. Generally for the benches you will stand directly in the corner between both of the benches and click on the center most tile for the build and remove functions. The script will end up doing a lot of walking back and forth so I would look into it! :) 

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE ADD REGULAR BUTLER :)  :) 

First of all, thanks for your review :).

Second of all; unfortunately, the problems you encountered were all caused by the Mirror Mode and I am, therefore, unable to fix those.

I'm currently not planning to add feature requests from customers but I'll bear them in mind for whenever I am again :) .

12 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

First of all, thanks for your review :).

Second of all; unfortunately, the problems you encountered were all caused by the Mirror Mode and I am, therefore, unable to fix those.

I'm currently not planning to add feature requests from customers but I'll bear them in mind for whenever I am again :) .

I bought the script thinking that I could use this for teak plank benches for a cost alternative method and now just went ahead and got all of the levels I needed without using the script :/ therefore its rendered my purchase from 2 days ago useless. I know you're busy with private scripts but I now have no use for this without those features that I thought it had :( 

Other users don't take what I'm saying as detrimental to the script. This is on me for not reading into the script a little more other methods work just fine and the script is good.

Edited by Dream Maker
  • Like 1