AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

Thanks for the quick reply! I am doing oak dungeon doors and I noticed that after it clicks the butler to take the rest of his inventory, it will continue to build doors and then go through the dialogue to ask the butler to go to the bank and then wait for the butler to come back. I feel this could be optimised by sending him away to the bank again, then building the doors so as to cut some of that down time. What do you think?

Edit: Idk if this factors in, but I am starting the script with one oak door built, a full inv of planks and him waiting on me with 16 planks (I tell him to grab 20). Should I change any of this?

Edited by theletterzee

32 minutes ago, theletterzee said:

Thanks for the quick reply! I am doing oak dungeon doors and I noticed that after it clicks the butler to take the rest of his inventory, it will continue to build doors and then go through the dialogue to ask the butler to go to the bank and then wait for the butler to come back. I feel this could be optimised by sending him away to the bank again, then building the doors so as to cut some of that down time. What do you think?

Edit: Idk if this factors in, but I am starting the script with one oak door built, a full inv of planks and him waiting on me with 16 planks (I tell him to grab 20). Should I change any of this?

As of now oak larders are more efficient. Please use those as I'm aware :) 

Please make sure to read the thread on how to exactly start it though.

Edited by Eagle Scripts

lol it dismissed my butler somehow, I did still have money for him, what do you think happened there? Also, it sometimes gets stuck on the dialogue with the butler after confirming that he still has things to give, the one where you can just say "Thanks" and you'd go back to what you were doing but I can't remember what the paint said at that point. I'll keep running and let you know so you can throw an extra check right before that one. Excellent script in general, though, I'm risking a big account but I feel safe doing con cuz it's 0 exposure to reports. Could still get caught somehow else though but whatever. Progressive mode is dank af btw