AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

bought the script was working fine now its not working, i start with 24 planks in my inv and 24 ready from the demon butler, when i run it, does the first set then talks to the butler to get the next 24, talks again to fetch from the bank, then starts building and removing with the 24 in my inv and when the butler comes back it talks to my player mid building and removing tables and just makes the bot stuck.

Edited by Lavash

1 hour ago, Nybaek said:

How to change it?

Please do as the thread states :)

51 minutes ago, Lavash said:

bought the script was working fine now its not working, i start with 24 planks in my inv and 24 ready from the demon butler, when i run it, does the first set then talks to the butler to get the next 24, talks again to fetch from the bank, then starts building and removing with the 24 in my inv and when the butler comes back it talks to my player mid building and removing tables and just makes the bot stuck.

Please post a bug report following the bug report template. Also make a screenshot of which dialogue it is in :)

2 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Please do as the thread states :)

Please post a bug report following the bug report template. Also make a screenshot of which dialogue it is in :)

fixed now, for some reason standing on the east side of the table it wouldnt wait for the butler and would start making and removing tables and the butler would come back and stall my character but standing on the west it waits for the butler to come back before starting to make and remove tables.

• Like 1