AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

I can confirm the bot does not work with mahogany tables and demon butler. It will run for a short amount of time, and then get stuck when the butler has remaining planks in their inventory. I attempted this yesterday and the bot consistently "broke" when the butler had 2 remaining planks in their inventory.

I made sure to read the set-up guide in the OP- but there's really no instructions aside from "dont have a kitchen and a dining room".

Can you please advise? I purchased yesterday prior to you enabling the trial yet it doesn't work.

14 minutes ago, Flamekeeper said:

I can confirm the bot does not work with mahogany tables and demon butler. It will run for a short amount of time, and then get stuck when the butler has remaining planks in their inventory. I attempted this yesterday and the bot consistently "broke" when the butler had 2 remaining planks in their inventory.

I made sure to read the set-up guide in the OP- but there's really no instructions aside from "dont have a kitchen and a dining room".

Can you please advise? I purchased yesterday prior to you enabling the trial yet it doesn't work.

There's more instructions in there pertaining to usage of the butler. Your inventory setup and how you set up the butler before starting the script are important and can be found in the instructions (normal mode > butler mode). It should work after you followed those carefully :).

Edited by Eagle Scripts

Yes; I've followed these instructions. My inventory is setup exactly as detailed - and I've followed the instructions to a T. I have the butler waiting with 24 planks for me when I start the bot up. 

I've troubleshooted every variant- the bot just gets stuck on the butler.

https://imgur.com/a/ev1MHNW

It doesn't matter how many inventory slots you start with, whether you have 4 or 3 items in your invent. It doesn't matter how many planks the butler is waiting with, the script always gets down to 2 planks remaining and spam clicks the butler.

I'm not the first user to post this on this thread - please look into this, as currently the bot is non functional.

Edited by Flamekeeper

2 hours ago, Flamekeeper said:

Yes; I've followed these instructions. My inventory is setup exactly as detailed - and I've followed the instructions to a T. I have the butler waiting with 24 planks for me when I start the bot up. 

I've troubleshooted every variant- the bot just gets stuck on the butler.

https://imgur.com/a/ev1MHNW

It doesn't matter how many inventory slots you start with, whether you have 4 or 3 items in your invent. It doesn't matter how many planks the butler is waiting with, the script always gets down to 2 planks remaining and spam clicks the butler.

I'm not the first user to post this on this thread - please look into this, as currently the bot is non functional.

Just to double-check; you have the butler waiting with 24 planks, without any dialogue being open?

On another note; consider using 50ms reaction speed for mirror mode, this might very well be causing some issues here.

Let me know.

As for prior posts on this thread; these have all been caused by improperly following the startup instructions.

20 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Just to double-check; you have the butler waiting with 24 planks, without any dialogue being open?

On another note; consider using 50ms reaction speed for mirror mode, this might very well be causing some issues here.

Let me know.

As for prior posts on this thread; these have all been caused by improperly following the startup instructions.

@Flamekeeper Any update on this?

9 minutes ago, sugar rushh said:

My bot will make 1 inventory of mahog tables and get stuck on 'checking yes in remove dialogue' while getting more planks from the butler. my inventory is setup correctly and i've went over everything i know to do.

Could you make a screenshot + send me the contents of the logger? :)