AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

12 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

Hey Eagle I was just about to try out your script but it just expired :( Few hours ago I couldnt do it because of client update? any chance you can grant me another trial? I have 2 account plan to go 1-70 and 1 acc needs from 74 to 99. If the normal mode works out for me I'd def buy the script. Cheers!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, danielnguyen said:

Hey Eagle I was just about to try out your script but it just expired :( Few hours ago I couldnt do it because of client update? any chance you can grant me another trial? I have 2 account plan to go 1-70 and 1 acc needs from 74 to 99. If the normal mode works out for me I'd def buy the script. Cheers!

Bought the script, anw thanks!

• Heart 1

Hey, I cant seem to run the script for very long before it gets stuck collecting planks with demon butler. It will collect the 26 maghony planks but a few will still be held with the butler and the script doesn't recognise this  so when it clicks it again it assumes its fetching 26 more planks. The script needs to collect 26 planks use some planks clicks butler to retrieve the few left then collect 26 more, another thing I noticed it waits until all the planks are gone before asking the demon butler to fetch more, it should ask when there is 6 planks left. Considering it gets stuck with the amount the demon butler collects from bank maybe an easy fix would be to include other servants as demon butler is the only option so you wouldn't have to re write it all just add a few servants yo collect less planks so it runs smoother

1 hour ago, 1989 said:

Hey, I cant seem to run the script for very long before it gets stuck collecting planks with demon butler. It will collect the 26 maghony planks but a few will still be held with the butler and the script doesn't recognise this  so when it clicks it again it assumes its fetching 26 more planks. The script needs to collect 26 planks use some planks clicks butler to retrieve the few left then collect 26 more, another thing I noticed it waits until all the planks are gone before asking the demon butler to fetch more, it should ask when there is 6 planks left. Considering it gets stuck with the amount the demon butler collects from bank maybe an easy fix would be to include other servants as demon butler is the only option so you wouldn't have to re write it all just add a few servants yo collect less planks so it runs smoother

Please make sure to carefully follow the startup instructions :). Once you set it up correctly, it'll work as intended.

Edited by Eagle Scripts

14 hours ago, 1989 said:

Do you start the script with 24 free inv spaces free or are they filled with planks?

The inventory spaces should be filled with your desired planks :).

As per the startup instructions;

1. Start the script with your inventory like the picture (The spaces should be filled with your desired unnoted planks), next to the object you want to build.

2. Be sure your butler is waiting next to you with 24 more planks. (no dialogue should be open)

[currently not available] 20 more planks instead of 24 if you're making oak dungeon doors.

NOTE: butler mode does not support breaking

77fa348e2eee12457c6f974c234e4276.png