AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

15 minutes ago, z71 said:

Hello! I'm having an issue building mahogany tables with the demon butler - i have setup per your instructions in the first post, but after it builds the first table it will just move the camera left to right constantly, but do nothing else.

Any suggestions?

Any chance you could get me a GIF of this?

1 hour ago, llikliberals said:

bot does not work ive read instructions set up my invotory like the picture and have 24 items on standby with butler ect still dosent work can i have refund of money

1 hour ago, llikliberals said:

After reviewing instructions multiple times, it does the same thing, two loads with the butler then spam clicks him, and the butler is stuck with 2 planks.

Are you using fixed mode? Are you using mirror mode or injection? Which item are you building?

I'm fairly confident that this is a setup error so please try to get me as much information as possible.

12 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Are you using fixed mode? Are you using mirror mode or injection? Which item are you building?

I'm fairly confident that this is a setup error so please try to get me as much information as possible.

what is fixed mode? and i am using injection mode and building oak larders. in a kitchen. i have kitchen and two bedrooms

8 hours ago, llikliberals said:

I am using fixed. I have around an hour into trying different settings I can't get it to work any other tips. 

All right, looks like I can't immediately pinpoint the issue that might be prevalent here. Could you send me a message on Discord? We could either go for a screen share or you sending me a video of the issue, such that I can identify the supposed issue at hand.

15 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

All right, looks like I can't immediately pinpoint the issue that might be prevalent here. Could you send me a message on Discord? We could either go for a screen share or you sending me a video of the issue, such that I can identify the supposed issue at hand.

I dont have discord and bot is on a different laptop. can you type the instructions to me i dont see what i can possibly be missing. it keeps spam clicking the demon butler can you make a youtube video of it working with the demon butler and oak larders?

15 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

do I need to have money bag for servant built ? trying to troubleshoot what it could be please help

16 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Every time it gets stuck it's when the demon butler has planks still and i don't take them all its usually 2 it wont click "hang onto them" or "take them back to bank. I am currently using the ring of dueling method with house tabs and that's working perfectly.  The demon butler is broken please fix it or type out instructions on a reply to this message on how to fix it . thanks!

3 hours ago, Hook90 said:

hi, could i have a trial please? thank you!

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

3 hours ago, llikliberals said:

Every time it gets stuck it's when the demon butler has planks still and i don't take them all its usually 2 it wont click "hang onto them" or "take them back to bank. I am currently using the ring of dueling method with house tabs and that's working perfectly.  The demon butler is broken please fix it or type out instructions on a reply to this message on how to fix it . thanks!

5 hours ago, llikliberals said:

do I need to have money bag for servant built ? trying to troubleshoot what it could be please help

5 hours ago, llikliberals said:

I dont have discord and bot is on a different laptop. can you type the instructions to me i dont see what i can possibly be missing. it keeps spam clicking the demon butler can you make a youtube video of it working with the demon butler and oak larders?

@llikliberals If the butler still has remaining planks, e.g. 2, the number of planks being used most likely is not correct for the object. Are you still building oak larders?
The money bag is not needed/supported.

Feel free to PM me on the forums regarding this.