AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

• 3 weeks later...

The demon butler mechanics are completely broken for me. Attempting to do mahogany tables, the script glitches out and pauses whenever its time to retrieve more planks from the bank via the butler... Tried old fashioned noted planks in inventory and the option to just ask the demon to retrieve from bank. Script craps out whenever the dialogue is prompted.

Has anyone else had this issue or could suggest a fix? Also, I have no kitchen or secondary dining room as suggested in the FAQ. I'm using a money bag as payment for butler, if that makes any difference. So far I'm pretty disappointed with this purchase 😕

EDIT: I read back a few pages and tried having the butler retrieve 24 planks instead of 26 before starting the script. That appears to have fixed the problem. However, I still don't see why this is an issue that the bot shouldn't be able to overcome. Seems like a simple enough fix. Cheers

Edited by scottyown

On 7/25/2019 at 2:53 AM, John Foster said:

Demon butler is broken.. Fix anytime soon? Just bought the script expecting it to work.

The butler is not broken, please make sure to 100% follow the startup instructions :).

23 minutes ago, Pushtoon said:

I would love a trial on this  , Iv been looking for a conc bot for so long time.

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

6 hours ago, mshaw0501 said:

Want to get the script but seeing a lot of mixed reviews would rather try the script out for myself before making a purchase can I get a trial please?

Sure thing. Trial granted.

'Bug' reports are people not starting it correctly. Please make sure to start it 100% like the thread states so you can have the best possible trial experience :).

Edited by Eagle Scripts

3 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Sure thing. Trial granted.

'Bug' reports are people not starting it correctly. Please make sure to start it 100% like the thread states so you can have the best possible trial experience :).

the setup section seems blank I don't know why I simply want to see how it does doing mahogany tables 

edit: im a dumb ass figured it out

Edited by mshaw0501

9 hours ago, mshaw0501 said:

builds the tables has the butler go get more when the butler brings it back he has 5 extra that wont fit in my inventory but the script just spam clicks to talk to the butler

You’re not starting the butler and your character correct than :D. Please look at the butler startup instructions. You might have to scroll all the way down because spoilers can get buggy on the forum software.

2 minutes ago, President said:

hey homie could i try this out?

also how was your vacation!>

^^

Sure thing. Trial granted! Make sure to properly read the startup instructions :). Chance is you'll have to scroll all the way down as the spoiler is bugged for some people.

The holiday was awesome, thanks for asking :D.